New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,357 of 1357
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    im not referring to compressor clutch. I meant most Jap PPVs have the a clutch type mechanism connected to the engine and the main fan. so bale mechanical and engine fan ng mga Montero, MUX, Fort and even the Ranger and Everest.

ang napansin ko kast sa TBZ, it's using a dual electric fan (one aux and one radiator fan), similar to what is installed in crossovers like CRV, Forester, RAv4, Santa Fe, Tucson. the problem with this config is never mo ma-detect kung kelan humihina na ang performance ng engine cooling fan, kaya medalas sa mga CRVs and Foresters, humihina ang Aircon performance in the long run, coz the electric fans also cools down the condenser.

so you're failed compressor malamang it started in the condenser or evaporator depends kung san sa closed system humina ang optimal operation ng Aircon system.

kaya tinanggihan yan sa aircon shop, coz ayaw nila yan replace clutch compressor lang, gusto nila buo compressor ang Palit . a new compressor has built in clutch for the belts.

---

that's why Im pointing na hinde ok ang TBZ, it's truck like but it's cooling system uses the lighter crossover electrical cooling config.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    meron ka bang kakilala dyan sa QC na bihasa sa clutch fan change out.
    I did this myself on my ford truck noon, madali lang to, kung mechanical clutch fan nga yan .

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    meron ka bang kakilala dyan sa QC na bihasa sa clutch fan change out.
    nagpunta si misis sa chev q. ave for change out... sabi ng mekaniko hindi daw sira hahaha.
    now she's trying to return or swap with other items at thunder banawe!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    im not referring to compressor clutch. I meant most Jap PPVs have the a clutch type mechanism connected to the engine and the main fan. so bale mechanical and engine fan
    It's viscous coupling, hydraulic.

Typical Chevy, nanganganak ang sira. Simula sa rad fan, sunod aircon hose, sunod thermostat sensor, sunod ac compressor. Buti hindi pa bumibigay ang fuel pump.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Eto si Erwan ginamit yun bago TBZ Phoenix edition sa Mt, Province, for like a week ata. No problems daw

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    di naman masisira agad. most complaints sa thailand after 80,000km. some na nag cocomplain meron kasi breakdown after 200,000km lol.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014

TBZ in Africa