Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
thank you for your informative reply sir specailly about your FC. But how is the 1.8 li engine coping with the heavy body plus if you load it with 7 passengers? how is the performance in the NLEX?SCTEX?SLEX? i really like the high tech equipments of the orlando but my big concern really is the engine and the PMS costs for chevy. we had an optra before and were not happy with chevy after sales service during that time. maybe they have vastly improved now being tops in the customer service survey. that's a plus.

i agree with you about hyundai cars. i just recently bought a 2nd hand santa fe with now 30t kms on the odometer. i bought this car for its engine and 7 seater capacity. plus the good information i gathered from the santa fe owners who are very much active in the club and here at tsikot. but i am due for its first pms and already having headaches with the cost of the pms and their famous tag line "THE WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF YOU DONT PURCHASE THE PARTS FROM US". Oh well, that comes with the 5 year warranty they are boasting about.

i hope i can have the opportunity to test drive the orlando and the owners, though not many, can actively share their experiences with their orlando, be it good or bad for the benefit of potential buyers. this MPV/CUV truly deserves a second look.
Sir regarding on the performance on express ways, Orlando does the job very well. The Orlando can speed up when needed.