New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gongrhey View Post
    Ang feedback nung kapitbahay ng kumpare ko medyo nasa high side FC ng gas variant.
    A gas variant MPV of this size and equipment will be doomed in the Phils.

The Orlando will just go in the way of the Fuzion and Grandis.

Why can't they put the current Captiva diesel powerplant on it? You can even lift the Orlando and viola...one can have a good looking CUV na!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    You can even lift the Orlando and viola...one can have a good looking CUV na!
    I had the same wish the first time I saw one on the streets. Una kong naisip... sayang mababa sya, sasayad sa mga humps at kalsada dito

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I believe it's made as a MPV not CUV kaya medyo mababa, though di naman masyado sasayad sa humps. It's higher than the Carens sa tingin ko.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Mukhang naiiba itong Orlando more so it's modern techies not normally found in the current MPVs market. At the SRP of P1.2M i would say one gets more from most rivals, eye catching & would personally prefer this as a family car for keeps. The physical looks betrays its hidden extra safety features & ingress / egress comforts. Congrats sa mga nakabili.! Unahin ko muna
    ayusin matino na garahe .. hehe..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Same with the Cruze. Even the transmission is the same.
    Sana chevy will bring this variant here. I really love the design of orlando especially the third row. Kahit sa 1.4M would be reasonable na pero sa 1.7M ni pitstop we almost decided na pero after a day of weighing our options... At that price its not worth buying. We ended up getting an innova diesel a/t G

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Same with the Cruze. Even the transmission is the same.
    So sluggish pa pala siya sa acceleration. Ganun kasi yung VCDi Cruze ngayon.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Here's another recent review this time from kotse.com, its mentioned that the increased price brings the touchscreen infotainment system. Has anyone confirmed thats the case?

Going Against the Grain | 2012 Chevrolet Orlando 1.8 LT AT
    I suggest following to get accurate information:

A. Get a hard copy of the review
    B. Visit any Chevy dealer then show the hardcopy and ask for SA assistance

Like any consumer product, a modern vehicle feature "can be subject to change without prior notice"..makapasyal nga sa chevy pasig one of these days..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Guys, share ko lang I recently went to my dealer at Greenhills-Edsa to have the aircon looked at. Humina kasi yung blower such that para maging comfortable ako sa lamig I had to dial it up to the topmost fan setting(6). Ang explanation ng service adviser is that its possible the pollen/cabin filter could already be dirty. Binuksan niya yung glove compartment and may kinalikot just behind the compartment door, may tinanggal siyang black na panel and sa likod non andon yung cabin filter na sobrang dumi. This was with my odometer reading at 52++ km and having had a few trips here and there to Tagaytay, Baguio, Bataan, and Bulacan. Pinalitan yung filter to the tune of 1,950.00 and then malakas na ulit yung blower ng aircon. I can comfortably use it at just no. 2 kahit pa may sakay. From my research mukhang the cruze owners also had this same issue that was resolved with the cabin filter replacement. Medyo masakit sa bulsa kung every 5k magpapalit ako so what I did was yung binigay sakin na old filter ko nilinisan konalang so I can reuse it in the future. Ang advise ng cruze owners is to have the cabin filter cleaned with compressed air every month para hindi mag build up. Baka meron din sa inyo makakita ng murang alternative sa OEM filter na ito sa banawe please let the owners know on this thread. More power to Orlando owners.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu View Post
    Guys, share ko lang I recently went to my dealer at Greenhills-Edsa to have the aircon looked at. Humina kasi yung blower such that para maging comfortable ako sa lamig I had to dial it up to the topmost fan setting(6). Ang explanation ng service adviser is that its possible the pollen/cabin filter could already be dirty. Binuksan niya yung glove compartment and may kinalikot just behind the compartment door, may tinanggal siyang black na panel and sa likod non andon yung cabin filter na sobrang dumi. This was with my odometer reading at 52++ km and having had a few trips here and there to Tagaytay, Baguio, Bataan, and Bulacan. Pinalitan yung filter to the tune of 1,950.00 and then malakas na ulit yung blower ng aircon. I can comfortably use it at just no. 2 kahit pa may sakay. From my research mukhang the cruze owners also had this same issue that was resolved with the cabin filter replacement. Medyo masakit sa bulsa kung every 5k magpapalit ako so what I did was yung binigay sakin na old filter ko nilinisan konalang so I can reuse it in the future. Ang advise ng cruze owners is to have the cabin filter cleaned with compressed air every month para hindi mag build up. Baka meron din sa inyo makakita ng murang alternative sa OEM filter na ito sa banawe please let the owners know on this thread. More power to Orlando owners.
    Sa Captiva I change it every 5k. You can try Seiring Corp. sa Araneta Ave., they might have the pollen filter. Check it out it might be the same as the Captiva. It's a lot cheaper to get it there. You can also check out Torque filters. They can make one for your ride. It is washable. Google it.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Di ba ang introductory price ng Orlando is 1,188,888? Huling tingin ko sa price list parang nasa 1,238,888 na. Grabe naman, wala pa ako masyado nakikita sa daan, nagtaas na agad sila ng presyo.

2012 Chevrolet Orlando