New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Totoo yan royale, i have a cousin who earns big time, actually client ko siya this time(im a Licensed real estate broker btw), nagahahanap ng condo sa BGC, inasar ko kasi sabi ko puro kayo sportscar walang kuwentang investment yan kotse,kaya ata na challenge, hehe. So may malaking bahay na siya, 3 na auto niya, isa dun supercar,game parin sa 3 BR sa BGC..these guys are legit..dating ordinaryong tambay lang siya (i know dati ko na siyang nilalait), BUT!! Nakita ko kung anong hirap pinagdaanan niya..present dito ,present doon, i know contact ko siya sa FB, so I think hardwork really pays off..and come to think of it, kahit saan naman , basta masipag ka aasenso ka.

Kudos sa lahat ng masipag!!

Except sa mga illegal na gawain

Btw parang nababago na pananaw ko sa networking, as long as wala kang kasinungalingan sa produkto ayos ka..marami kasi rin basta marinig na networking illegal na lahat...meron naman ok products, nagkataon networking ang marketing approach...dapat buksan din ang isps at tingnan lang..

My 2 cents.
    networking and pyramiding is just the same... one bit tad difference in order to circumvent the law is that they sell products as again pyramiding that sells hope or stock which equates to nothing, usually bibigay lang sayo ay receipt of payment.

in the end babagsak or mawawala din yung networking since what they sell is not their product but the membership to sell their product which in turn is over hyped(over hyped advertisement of a product is not illegal)- real question is when

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ano ba mga product ng royale naman this time?
    My friend used one of their soaps and maganda naman daw. She buys from Watsons and not from the networkers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    may kaibigan akong ganyan, nagsimula pa from legacy, uno then vmobile now royale. hindi na tinapos pagaaral kasi kumikita na siya ng malaki. was able to upgrade his japanese compact car into an entry level european luxury car. was able to buy an expensive condo in makati. at first it was impressive, pero through the years, parang bigla siya nawala sa fb, tapos ngayon recently nakita ko nalang sumasakay ng jeep and heard that he is back to living with his parents.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Mahirap ang maluho. Lalo na sa work environment nila na lahat nagyayabangan kung ano ang uso at bago. Madali lang naman bumili ng kotse. Pero siguradong marami din jan nareremata.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    One of my officemates is into networking on the side. Her explanation is she has a career but also wants to earn on the side to be able to buy a second home. She makes 6x in networking what she makes in the office. She knows it isn't permanent hence she is grinding out two jobs. At least she is being grounded and not blinded. The career will always be more long term. She doesnt network during office hours. Super sipag. Super networking. And she is kicking as$. Personally, I can't find the time to do that. But the money theyre hauling in is serious stuff.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Totoo yan royale, i have a cousin who earns big time, actually client ko siya this time(im a Licensed real estate broker btw), nagahahanap ng condo sa BGC, inasar ko kasi sabi ko puro kayo sportscar walang kuwentang investment yan kotse,kaya ata na challenge, hehe. So may malaking bahay na siya, 3 na auto niya, isa dun supercar,game parin sa 3 BR sa BGC..these guys are legit..dating ordinaryong tambay lang siya (i know dati ko na siyang nilalait), BUT!! Nakita ko kung anong hirap pinagdaanan niya..present dito ,present doon, i know contact ko siya sa FB, so I think hardwork really pays off..and come to think of it, kahit saan naman , basta masipag ka aasenso ka.

Kudos sa lahat ng masipag!!

Except sa mga illegal na gawain

Btw parang nababago na pananaw ko sa networking, as long as wala kang kasinungalingan sa produkto ayos ka..marami kasi rin basta marinig na networking illegal na lahat...meron naman ok products, nagkataon networking ang marketing approach...dapat buksan din ang isps at tingnan lang..

My 2 cents.
    No pic = ??? 😈

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    One of my officemates is into networking on the side. Her explanation is she has a career but also wants to earn on the side to be able to buy a second home. She makes 6x in networking what she makes in the office. She knows it isn't permanent hence she is grinding out two jobs. At least she is being grounded and not blinded. The career will always be more long term. She doesnt network during office hours. Super sipag. Super networking. And she is kicking as$. Personally, I can't find the time to do that. But the money theyre hauling in is serious stuff.
    I always take this type of story with a grain of brown sugar. It does not make sense that a side venture giving 6x the rate of a fixed income would take 2nd priority. Sound business practice would require to maximize the 6x and gain exponential results. But then we could be taking about apples and oranges so....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Networking will never work without having to exaggerate the product and fool others to buy it.

Nothing beats good brain, hardwork, dedication, experience and a prayer.
    Last edited by dreamur; January 14th, 2015 at 01:32 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Wag kayo masasaktan. Kaya buhay pa mga Networking na yan eh madami kasing Pinoy na uto uto at sabik yumaman.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    talk is cheap