New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    For the longest time, I automatically dismissed anything that had a hint of MLM/networking, because I believe it is built on deception. Recently though, I noticed that several of my batchmates have gotten into it. Nakakapagtaka - these people are qualified enough to get decent corporate jobs, but somehow opted to join a networking group. Usana/Xtrm seems to be the in thing right now.

Personally, I believe that networking is ethically unstable because it is built on the business model wherein you manipulate someone to pay you a certain sum of money, with the promise that they too can coax others to do the same.

In my head, when I try to simplify the business model:
    Guy 1: "Pare, pahingi naman ako 10k"
    Guy 2: "G*go ka ba, bat naman kita bibigyan ng pera"
    Guy 1: "Pag binigyan mo ko 10k, pwede ka na rin magrecruit ng ibang tao tapos sila naman magbibigay sayo 10k"

...and the cycle goes on. Then, they try to legalize it by creating some crap product to prove that the money that recruited members pay is for the product and not for the networking per se. Of course, if anyone has attended a networking dinner, you'd know that they will talk 95% of the time about the earnings you can have, and only about 5% on the product itself.

I looked at FB/Instagram posts with networking hashtags (#xtrm, #xtrmlifestyle), and it was all about materialistic posts. Yung isa, nakapag-check in sa Dusit. Yung isa, nakabili Macbook. Yung isa, kumain sa sosy buffet sa Shang.
    In my head, these are things that you can all have if you get a decent job that doesn't rely on deception and trickery.

Magkano ba kinikita ng mga networker na yan? Alam naman natin na yung mga nasa taas lang yung nakakabili ng mga Ferrari and other ubiquitous toys, but for the average networker, how much do they make in a month and how long does it take them to reach that level of income? Also, how many percent of these networking folks actually make it big, compared to those na nababaon lang sa utang dahil sa napaka-materialistic lifestyle nila?

Bottom-line, mababa talaga tingin ko sa networkers, and I'd like to hear different perspectives that could possibly make me view them in a different light.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    yung sa may san juan tapat ng may 711 office tuwing gabi dumadami mga ganyan sa labas.nakaka-cause pa ng traffic. bakit gabi? call center?

Sent from Constantinople

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Dba ito yung pinagtatalunan sa mga post dati sa TopGear Philippines FB page

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    In my head, when I try to simplify the business model:
    Guy 1: "Pare, pahingi naman ako 10k"
    Guy 2: "G*go ka ba, bat naman kita bibigyan ng pera"
    Guy 1: "Pag binigyan mo ko 10k, pwede ka na rin magrecruit ng ibang tao tapos sila naman magbibigay sayo 10k"
    i would simplify it like this -

mlm member to prospect: yayaman ka pag sumali ka

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am wary of people that are into networking...

If a friend/relative/acquaintance recruits me into networking, I avoid that person until he or she gets off my back.

Less than a decade ago my younger cousin was recruited into networking. He told me that his friends started to dwindle since he got into it kaya tinigilan na niya :bwahaha: And he paid 10 or 20k to join that network
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 14th, 2014 at 08:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Magkano ba kinikita ng mga networker na yan? Alam naman natin na yung mga nasa taas lang yung nakakabili ng mga Ferrari and other ubiquitous toys,
    yup coz it's a zero-sum game

money from the many goes to the few

but for the average networker, how much do they make in a month and how long does it take them to reach that level of income?
    it's not a matter of how long but how many people the networker can recruit and how many people his recruits can recruit and so on

some networks grow fast while other networks stop growing
    Last edited by uls; July 14th, 2014 at 08:55 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I think networking is illegal in the states

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ano lang yan. mang-uto ng iba tao para mabawi mo yung nauto na pera sayo

Sent from Constantinople

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    grabe nagkalat sila SWA, ROYALE, UNO tska yung load-all simm, "yumaman na si ganito, baka sunod kana" eh bakit yung nag aadvertise di pa yumayaman?

galing ng mga convincing power nang mga damuho....galing mag uto

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Fern C MLM din diba? I buy Fern C though

Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast