New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi,

I used the map of roadguide.ph (non-contributor) and wala pa dun yun elevated u turn ng c5 kalayaan sa maps. When I saw the AVT GPS kuha nya pati yun mga Uturn slots ng MMDA. I am not sure kung kuha din ng contributor edition ng Road Guide maps yun mga uturn slots.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson168 View Post
    Hi,

I used the map of roadguide.ph (non-contributor) and wala pa dun yun elevated u turn ng c5 kalayaan sa maps. When I saw the AVT GPS kuha nya pati yun mga Uturn slots ng MMDA. I am not sure kung kuha din ng contributor edition ng Road Guide maps yun mga uturn slots.
    The Contributor's map has updated U-turn slots... including the elevated one on C5.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    hi guys. does the latest garmin gps models also support the roadguide map? thinking of buying a nuvi 1350 when i go to the US next week. TIA!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bhry23 View Post
    hi guys. does the latest garmin gps models also support the roadguide map? thinking of buying a nuvi 1350 when i go to the US next week. TIA!
    Yes, sir. Roadguide and OSM maps are Garmin-compatible.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I saw a Xenon GPS in SM Appliance Center for just Php7250.. mura na ba to?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    I saw a Xenon GPS in SM Appliance Center for just Php7250.. mura na ba to?
    Mura if you compare it with the more established brands like Garmin. But, it's new in the market, so it's up to you if you want to take the risk.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    i dont think its cheap, mas mura kung bibili ka sa US, you can get a garmin nuvi 255w for 8thou pesos there. I haven't seen a xenon gps, but have been using the garmin nuvi more than a year and it is really reliable.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermonk3y View Post
    i dont think its cheap, mas mura kung bibili ka sa US, you can get a garmin nuvi 255w for 8thou pesos there. I haven't seen a xenon gps, but have been using the garmin nuvi more than a year and it is really reliable.
    Maybe not a bargain, but it costs less to buy it here than having to GO to the USA and buying it from there, or ordering it online and having to pay shipping.

*Tholitz: But, if your timing is right, you can ask someone already going to the USA (or already there) to buy one for you. That's how I acquired my Nuvi 255W (Canada nga lang).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Maybe not a bargain, but it costs less to buy it here than having to GO to the USA and buying it from there, or ordering it online and having to pay shipping.

*Tholitz: But, if your timing is right, you can ask someone already going to the USA (or already there) to buy one for you. That's how I acquired my Nuvi 255W (Canada nga lang).
    I'll try to ask my friend who plans to visit the US this December, I will ask him to buy it for me there. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    I'll try to ask my friend who plans to visit the US this December, I will ask him to buy it for me there. Thanks.
    No sweat. Good luck, bro.