New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 239 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    glntVR: bro I wouldnt suggest this kung hindi kapa naka retro sa main hl for the the reason na konti lang difference ng cost ng main hl sa fogs retro BUT the results sa main HL will give you much more improvement sa lighting mo vs. the fogs. Kung naka retro kana sa main HL then the fog projector is a good aux lighting but only kung SUV or mataas yung location ng stock fogs.

eto output nung fogs on everest 2008

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    glntVR: bro I wouldnt suggest this kung hindi kapa naka retro sa main hl for the the reason na konti lang difference ng cost ng main hl sa fogs retro BUT the results sa main HL will give you much more improvement sa lighting mo vs. the fogs. Kung naka retro kana sa main HL then the fog projector is a good aux lighting but only kung SUV or mataas yung location ng stock fogs.

eto output nung fogs on everest 2008

The headlights are already Projector HIDs. Came stock with the car

Do you happen to have a more cost efficient projector set up for foglamps similar to this?
    http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...otmngq08lt8v6b

Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    The headlights are already Projector HIDs. Came stock with the car

Do you happen to have a more cost efficient projector set up for foglamps similar to this?
    http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...otmngq08lt8v6b
    oh that's great. kapos kapa sa ilaw?

used that before but better kasi output with the fogs i'm using now.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    garyq, super-impressive talaga mga nagawa mo..

how much will it cost for a 2010 tucson HL upgrade? MH1 and FXR. Kindly PM boss..

is it also possible to modify the front park light ng 2006 Hyundai StaFe to LED or DRL?

TIA

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    sir garyq magkano paretro fit ng lancer cedia 2010 tsaka ung jimny 2002...tsaka ung bolt on na din...thanks....

bong: will PM you bro. Santa Fe: I just did yung kay kent1023 and lumabas Audi style, hehe. I suggest though to do a retrofit sa Sta.Fe sabay ng DRL.Post ko later pix nung Sta.Fe

gumbu: will PM you.

cedia retrofit

output comparo:

Last edited by garyq; March 29th, 2011 at 02:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    kunting tulog na lang at liliwanag na ang gabi ko ) tagal mag biyernes!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    how much for the projector and hid lenses and can these be installed in a 96 mb100 pls pm me i am really interested with this product

gucci: you need to have clear lens headlights first bago maretrofit. Meron na naginquire sa akin na MB100 na naka crystal headlights so available yan for your model. send me pictures ng current HL mo sa info*gpglobalph.com

pat: konti na lang

gumbu: sent you pm bro. just email me for any ???

bongsac: eto yung DRL I did for kent1023 but I suggest to do this sabay ng retrofit. doesnt make sense to open the HL of the SF just for the DRL.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    eto naman daytime pix niya. ang liwanag gary...sa gabi nakaka tulong sa illumination above ng cut off ng projector