Astig! Fogs na din!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by junkun13 View Post
    ganda mas lalong pumogi!
    Hehehe. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Astig! Fogs na din!
    Sa totoo lang useless rin naman ang fogs. I'll keep it in halogens. Euroline / Solarzen pure yellow nalang siguro.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *gary

sir na received niyo text ko? ayaw na talaga bumukas buti may H1's

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gary

Give me sometime to save up for the retrofit for my Hi Beam and Fog lights. I'll contact you when I've got the $$$.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Hehehe. Thanks!

Sa totoo lang useless rin naman ang fogs. I'll keep it in halogens. Euroline / Solarzen pure yellow nalang siguro.
    Well, sabagay. For the most part, in city driving, the headlight projectors will do a more than adequate job Adding pure yellows to the fogs will add in getting some depth to the white light from the projectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    Gary

Give me sometime to save up for the retrofit for my Hi Beam and Fog lights. I'll contact you when I've got the $$$.
    slick: no prob bro just text me way ahead of time pag pagawa mo na. Mga 2 weeks advance notice. You can do naman the quad muna tapos saka na yung fogs, more than enough na yun

jun: no prob bro just sked a visit. tingnan ko

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Well, sabagay. For the most part, in city driving, the headlight projectors will do a more than adequate job Adding pure yellows to the fogs will add in getting some depth to the white light from the projectors.
    I'm planning to replace my stock fogs and hi beam with osram all weather to compliment the hid projectors. this way, i have lighting for city driving, high speed provincial driving and bad weather driving.

what do you think sir gary?

3 weeks and counting to my retrofit....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *<smash>,
    that'll help your overall vision, IMO. the differences in light colors and intensities create some sort of small shadows, allowing you to distinguish which is ahead, far ahead, or farther ahead

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    *<smash>,
    that'll help your overall vision, IMO. the differences in light colors and intensities create some sort of small shadows, allowing you to distinguish which is ahead, far ahead, or farther ahead
    thanks IMm29. I'll observe and share the results once I've tested this lighting combination.