New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 239 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hi do you have one for innova 06? i kinda need a projector..

Quote Originally Posted by seagren View Post
    hi do you have one for innova 06? i kinda need a projector..
    yup just PM me.

One of my latest, JDM Fit. These JDM headlights are RHD so the profile is going up to the left instead of going up to the right. The output is also dim and installing a plug and play bulb will cause so much glare to oncoming traffic. The only solution for these headlamps is a LHD projector retrofit. The output is like comparing night and day. The bezel of the JDM Fit is naturally black so no light will bounce off the bezel.

The cam was adjusted for the retrofit output as it was too bright.

This was sent from Mindanao and retrofitted locally. I have a system to do this and the alignment will still be correct. I can do this for all JDM vehicles and headlights coming from anywhere in the Philippines.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    One of my latest, JDM Fit. These JDM headlights are RHD so the profile is going up to the left instead of going up to the right. The output is also dim and installing a plug and play bulb will cause so much glare to oncoming traffic. The only solution for these headlamps is a LHD projector retrofit. The output is like comparing night and day. The bezel of the JDM Fit is naturally black so no light will bounce off the bezel.

The cam was adjusted for the retrofit output as it was too bright.

This was sent from Mindanao and retrofitted locally. I have a system to do this and the alignment will still be correct. I can do this for all JDM vehicles and headlights coming from anywhere in the Philippines.
    sir possible ba na maialign to LHD yung pangRHD? kainis kasi tong honda nung pagkapalit ng headlight ng jazz namin parang naging pang RHD yung 2 headlight. ilan beses na namin binalik pero parang di nila kayang maadjust to LHD. yung huling gawa nga nila binabaan ng sobra yung ilaw kaya ang hirap sa gabi. Thanks.

beefydog: sorry bro hindi coz the profile of the output is determined by the design of the reflector bowl and you cant change that except completely changing it or changing the whole headlight. Why not consider a projector retrofit??

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydog View Post
    sir possible ba na maialign to LHD yung pangRHD? kainis kasi tong honda nung pagkapalit ng headlight ng jazz namin parang naging pang RHD yung 2 headlight. ilan beses na namin binalik pero parang di nila kayang maadjust to LHD. yung huling gawa nga nila binabaan ng sobra yung ilaw kaya ang hirap sa gabi. Thanks.
    Have a projector retrofit done. Hindi na yan RHD.

_______--------

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydog View Post
    Is your Jazz local? Then you had an accident and honda changed the headlights but the new headlights they installed are for RHD? I think you
    should complain if this is the case. Have them replace it with LHD headlight

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Is your Jazz local? Then you had an accident and honda changed the headlights but the new headlights they installed are for RHD? I think you
    should complain if this is the case. Have them replace it with LHD headlight
    naku sorry kay sir gary kung ot na.

actually sir, pinalitan headlights dahil sa moisture problems at naclaim sa warranty. pero nung pinalitan parang pang RHD na yung cutoff. ilang beses na naming nireklamo at binalik pero everytime inaalign lang nila(? di ko din sure pero parang ganun nga kasi nung huli sobrang binabaan nila ilaw). masakit pa nito yung uncle ko kasi ang nagdadala sa honda e hindi pa naman marunong yun sa kotse, so parang walang nangyayari. parang ayaw na nila palitan yung headlight kasi wala daw visible moisture. pero pag umuuwi kami usually sa gabi pag chineck mo headlights nagmomoist pa din sya sa signal light area tapos nawawala din kinabukasan. pag nakikita ko nga yung cutoff naiinis ako sa honda dahil sa crappy service nila. feel ko hinihintay lang nila maglapse yung warranty kasi till march na lang. di na namin nabalik ulit dahil busy at walang time at parang nainis na kami kasi wala namang nangyayari. baka sir may kakilala kayo sa honda?

eto pala yung buga nya sorry kung medyo malabo

beefy: find a flat wall and park on level ground, move the car around 8-9 steps away and turn on your headlights tapos take a picture and post it here para we can see ano problema. Something is wrong with your output coz the left hand side is higher than the right and it seems the slope cutoff is going up to the left but pwede rin kasi na mas mataas lang yung left headlight but we can see this sa wall output shots. Cant believe na honda people cant see this problem. this is a bummer.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    For two years of inquiring and thinking about the projector!!!!
    now im retrofitted!! i would never come back to halogen and plug and play hid!

sobrang layo ng output ng projector,

from halogen,all weather(90/100) and hid.. this is the best!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...85539414&saved