New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 239 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    smash: that would be nice. Aesthetically naiiwan kasi yung stock halogen pag naka hid projectors na. Parang malamya kulay. Eto naman advantage ng 4300k bulbs and many dont see this, mas meron contrast vs. whiter bulbs kaya pansin mo hindi strained ang eyes pag 4300k compared sa mga pnp kits with super glare na 6000k or 8000k (the worst). Nakasalubong ako ng bagong Land Cruiser kagabi, grabe! naka plug and play yung HUGE headlights nya pati yung HUGE fogs nya so ayun super sabog yung ilaw and he was glaring everyone and clueless sya, hahaha. OT heehee.

anyways pwede yan balak mo or get a Philips XP pwede rin. Just go for stock wattage.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    smash: that would be nice. Aesthetically naiiwan kasi yung stock halogen pag naka hid projectors na. Parang malamya kulay. Eto naman advantage ng 4300k bulbs and many dont see this, mas meron contrast vs. whiter bulbs kaya pansin mo hindi strained ang eyes pag 4300k compared sa mga pnp kits with super glare na 6000k or 8000k (the worst). Nakasalubong ako ng bagong Land Cruiser kagabi, grabe! naka plug and play yung HUGE headlights nya pati yung HUGE fogs nya so ayun super sabog yung ilaw and he was glaring everyone and clueless sya, hahaha. OT heehee.

anyways pwede yan balak mo or get a Philips XP pwede rin. Just go for stock wattage.
    great! excited na to have my retrofit. may chance ba na mapa aga ung sked natin

sent you an email sir re some more queries.

thanks!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hmm interesting yung intended light combi mo sir smash a... di ba yung Osram All-Weather yung may rainbow effect?

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    sir smash, that would really be a nice combination of lights.

sir gary, how much po ulit ung H1 bolt on?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by <smash> View Post
    I'm planning to replace my stock fogs and hi beam with osram all weather to compliment the hid projectors. this way, i have lighting for city driving, high speed provincial driving and bad weather driving.
    Ayaw mo pure yellow sa fogs at high beam? Tapos amber park lights

JDMish ang dating pero maganda. Hehehe I'll do that to the CR-V kasi naka stock HID na yung low beam.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ayaw mo pure yellow sa fogs at high beam? Tapos amber park lights

JDMish ang dating pero maganda. Hehehe I'll do that to the CR-V kasi naka stock HID na yung low beam.
    Also considering that but I want a set of lights that would do well in any condition. I'm going for the amber parklights though.

Salamat sa lahat ng nag comment

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    hmm interesting yung intended light combi mo sir smash a... di ba yung Osram All-Weather yung may rainbow effect?
    thanks idol. am not sure about the rainbow effect though. looking at the light it's yellowish white but the output on the surface is more on the yellow side.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Eto color ng all weather bulbs

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. All weather output is yellowish, but not as yellow as pure yellow. When you look at the headlamp or foglamp housing, there's a slight rainbow hue there somewhere, plus the color of the light is yellowish.

Pure yellow is much yellower. So, if you want that medyo-JDM look, pure yellow halogens or 3000K fogs and high beams. This is my setup on the Camry. Pure yellow high beam, 3000K fogs to complement the 5000K low beam.

For the performance side, the AW or the pure yellows will just be auxiliary lighting to the already overachieving HID retrofit, so halos quits lang sila.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Yup I like the combination of Yellow High beams and fog lamps combined with 4300 or 5000k low beams.

On my xtrail it's the stock 4300k coupled with yellow foglamps and amber park lights.

Nice work on SG's Tucson sir gary. hehe congrats SG!