New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    boss how much pakabit ng projector to my sentra b14? salamat.

boysentra: you need to have clear lens headlights first para ma-retrofit

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    boss crystal headlight yung akin, what do you mean po na clear lens? sorry newbie sa mga ganyan. salamat

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Yung hindi frosted ang lens. Ok yung sayo since crystal naman pala.

boysentra: yup pwede na retrofit yan. Sent you a PM

renzo: meron ka kapangalan dito

6. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    hi sir gary pa pm naman kung how much po paretro ng GSR lancer, naka projector headlights (HALO) na po ko.
    thanks!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    hiromi: see you wed
    david: bukas tayo

eto yung vios ni elicayanan:

naka Gen1 na projector yung oto before I retrofitted it with my stage3 A3 OEM setup. I bought a Gen1 projector 2 years ago for testing and this projector had one of the worst output I've ever seen so it never entered my delivery program. The bolt on projector was mounted by an auto accessory shop and it was improperly done, i.e super naka tungo yung projector and they tried adjusting the up/down screws and even at max adjustment, it was still blinding other motorists. So after a couple of months, the client decided to have a proper retrofit. The old setup was also sealed with silicon which will last for less than a year. So cavear emptor sa langsa lahat na wanting to upgrade their auto lighting. As with many other things including hid projector retrofit, you get what you pay for.

Here's the HL after our retrofit:

I will do a Fiesta after Christmas coz puno na hanggang 23rd sked ko.
    here's the output as promise hehehe

Lo output

Hi output

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    went to tagaytay yesterday and my hids didn't fail me, i was travelling at night so the road was very dark, then boom goes my hi beam and parang araw na.. nagugulat yung mga nasa harap kong tricycle hehe...

eli: bro post din sa pix sa labas ng kotse thanks

david: meron ka kasi additional halogen Hi kaya mas malakas pa tapos naka fogs kapa. hehe

Some projects I did over the holiday season, dami isa isa ko lang post.

Subaru Forester SG9

S22 projectors. Naka oem HID na eto so I installed projectors na lang and shrouds.

LO output

HI output plus the halogen Hi.

Malayo output neto sa stock HID setup and even the owner would confirm this.

Ford Everest 2010 OEM package and fog projector retrofit