The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 239 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    3000k projector fogs:

LO

LO+fogs

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    marami na akong nagawang Honda Civic from model 1996 to 2001. Nakagawa na ako ng LXI, VTI at SIR.
    Sir gary, pa-PM po details of retrofitting my stock '96 LXi lighting. Will make this one of my priority since kailangan ko po for safety purposes...madalas kse SLEX ang byahe ko. Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gary, ganda ng ginawa mo. :thumbup: Maganda rin yung GINAWAN mo. :2thumbsup: :drool:

hehehehehe

my latest: Ford Focus TDIC 2007, diesel power! all oem setup. FXR, Philips, Matsushita. I am very happy with the results kahit ang hirap gawin. B)

this shroud was made for this headlight, hehe. saktong sakto and mukhang oem.

will retrofit the fogs neto soon using 3000k bulbs with mini hid projector H1.

bolt on projector sa EK. These projectors are modified to improve light spread and also to have a sharper cutoff. The bulbs and ballasts are non-oem but with a one year warranty. Less than one day rin ang retrofit na to. This package is for peeps asking me to offer a package na mas mura sa oem but output is still good in terms of width and intensity. Of course oem is still best but this is a good retrofit for a start. This will outperform any bolt on projector in the market right now. Output pictures mamyang gabi or bukas.

with mini gatling shroud

with Gti shroud

with Sclass shroud

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    S-Class pinaka maganda. Walang gap, sakto pa yung size

starex: yup ok nga yun. Did several EK's na ganyan ang shroud and ok lumabas. Kmusta retro mo?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    bolt on projector sa EK. These projectors are modified to improve light spread and also to have a sharper cutoff. The bulbs and ballasts are non-oem but with a one year warranty. Less than one day rin ang retrofit na to. This package is for peeps asking me to offer a package na mas mura sa oem but output is still good in terms of width and intensity. Of course oem is still best but this is a good retrofit for a start. This will outperform any bolt on projector in the market right now. Output pictures mamyang gabi or bukas.

with mini gatling shroud

with Gti shroud

with Sclass shroud

Sir could you pm me for the price tnx

good am sir! may nagawa na kyo hid retrofit for an oldschool mazda b-series pickup truck? same headlamp housing po to ng lumang toyota hilux, isuzu fuego, l300 fb, etc.. what parts po ang ilalagay i.e. shroud type, fx/fxr, ballast and other hardware? galing ng mga gawa nyo!pa PM po quote. thanks!azzkkr2600

Ok here are the initial output pix of my bolt on projector. I was suprised to see the output nung bolt-on projector side by side sa output ng fxr. The width and intensity is almost the same! You can see it sa pictures. Actually some experienced retrofitters have posted already similar findings but I had to see it myself. The foreground output of the bolt on is actually thicker although in road conditions not so much effect neto. Anyways the bolt on used H1 aftermarket bulb na 4300k and the FXR has Philips 4300k na OEM. Same ballasts for both.

Pros/Cons

H1

Advantages:

Price
    Mas madali sa actual retrofit (less than one day)
    Thicker output so more foreground lighting

Disadvantage:

Aftermarket lang ang bulb and ballast na pde gamitin so long term reliability is less vs. the FXR with oem setup
    Output of aftermarket bulb is less crisp/clear vs. Philips
    Projector needs tweaking to get better cutoff

FXR

Advantages:

Best lighting performance in terms of output ng bulb and stability ng ballasts.
    Best sa reliability. Bulbs will last 4-5 years, ballasts as long as the car. (Installed a 1st
    Gen Matsushita Ballasts, 2nd hand and more than 5 years na
    wala pa rin problema)
    Better build quality, no adjustments needed.
    Ability to overdrive the bulbs to 55w, hehe.

Disadvantages:

Price
    Mas matagal retrofit
    Size is bigger

Will post road output in the next few days.

This pic shows the width: