New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jujjay View Post
    thank you for the input Sir para madami maka alam. need ko pala mag padala ng gift sa insurance agent ko. hehehe.

baka pwede mag file ng legal complaint just to wake them up?
    now, what is the name of that government agency that deals with this type of problem..?

2. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    now, what is the name of that government agency that deals with this type of problem..?
    DTI?

doesn't have to be through a government agency. I have very little knowledge of legal proceedings but getting a lawyer to at least contact the company might push them to move.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa Peoples pag maliit lang ang damage mabilis silang kausap pero pag malaki sasabihin sayo "bahala ka sa buhay mo"

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i think it's the insurance commission who handles these type of matters

| Official Website of the Insurance Commission |

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by rzylyn View Post
    Everyone, please be informed. Very inefficient ang Peoples General Insurance. I got insurance from them dahil friend ko is an agent and theyget commissions. However, I regret it big time. Driving my 2 month old car, somebody came perpendicularly from an alley and bumped me causing severe damage on the right side of my car, both doors and back side. The one who bumped me had Peoples Insurance as well. First of all, mahirap sila hagilapin for claims. Yung claims number nila, their email address, forget it...hoax yun...walang mga sumasagot. Pupuntahan mo pa at aabalahin i-submit ang docs sa main office nila. no assistance...

Took 3 months for the Letter of Authority from them to come pero they didn't approve the CASA recommendation of replacing my doors, instead gusto lang nila pukpok and paint the door. It was rusted na due to sobra kong hintay tapos pukpok and repaint lang ang gagawin sa brand new car ko. Super frustrated ako. Hanggang ngayon, its been almost 5 months, wala pa rin sila LOA for me to have my car fixed.

Sobrang sama nila. Please spread the word. Don't ever get People Insurance. If you don't want to suffer.
    Ang QBE Seaboard po is kapareho ng Peoples General? I'm shopping for car insurance and came across this website na Viggatin. I was given quotations from different insurance companies such as QBE and Peoples General. Same address ung office nitong 2 companies so Im worried na pareho or sister companies sila. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by rzylyn View Post
    Everyone, please be informed. Very inefficient ang Peoples General Insurance. I got insurance from them dahil friend ko is an agent and theyget commissions. However, I regret it big time. Driving my 2 month old car, somebody came perpendicularly from an alley and bumped me causing severe damage on the right side of my car, both doors and back side. The one who bumped me had Peoples Insurance as well. First of all, mahirap sila hagilapin for claims. Yung claims number nila, their email address, forget it...hoax yun...walang mga sumasagot. Pupuntahan mo pa at aabalahin i-submit ang docs sa main office nila. no assistance...

Took 3 months for the Letter of Authority from them to come pero they didn't approve the CASA recommendation of replacing my doors, instead gusto lang nila pukpok and paint the door. It was rusted na due to sobra kong hintay tapos pukpok and repaint lang ang gagawin sa brand new car ko. Super frustrated ako. Hanggang ngayon, its been almost 5 months, wala pa rin sila LOA for me to have my car fixed.

Sobrang sama nila. Please spread the word. Don't ever get People Insurance. If you don't want to suffer.
    Ang Peoples General po ba is the same or sister company ng QBE Seaboard? Im hunting for car insurance and came across Viggatin website where I was given sample quotations from these 2 companies. Im a tad leary kasi pareho sila ng address. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Has anyone tried calling the attention of authorities on this? My mother also has an issue with this company. It's been 3 months pero no clear LOA. My wife tried following-up and they told her meron na LOA and dalhin nalang daw sa casa. So my mother went, pero when she got there the casa denied her wala daw sila nakuhang LOA from the insurance. What pisses me most is that senior citizen na mother ko. Pinaiikot-ikot lang siya ng insurance na to. I think it's high time call na attention ng authority or anyone from media to look into this, top gear anyone?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Oct 28, 2016, our car was bumped by MGE Taxi. Their insurance was People's Insurance. the MGE Liason officer told me to just have the car repaired by our chosen shop and their insurance will take care of it. Since this was my first major accident, I believed the MGE Liason Officer. Today, its been more than 3 months, the car has been repaired using my own money, but People's Insurance has not yet paid any single cent. MGE Taxi is not helping as well. I took me decades just to follow up on MGE Taxi and Peoples. I hope there is a government agency where we can complain on these two companies. Appreciate any help or advise.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
    Last Oct 28, 2016, our car was bumped by MGE Taxi. Their insurance was People's Insurance. the MGE Liason officer told me to just have the car repaired by our chosen shop and their insurance will take care of it. Since this was my first major accident, I believed the MGE Liason Officer. Today, its been more than 3 months, the car has been repaired using my own money, but People's Insurance has not yet paid any single cent. MGE Taxi is not helping as well. I took me decades just to follow up on MGE Taxi and Peoples. I hope there is a government agency where we can complain on these two companies. Appreciate any help or advise.
    report mo sa ltfrb yung mge.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Talaga po bang matagal I-send yung contract/policy? Base po sa experience nyo? Robinsons Bank nag finance sa oto ko. Naka lock in aq sa PGI. Feb. 9 2017 narelease unit ko.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot_20170331-093440.jpg  

Do not purchase any insurance from PEOPLE'S GENERAL INSURANCE!!!