New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    Apologies to people who work for insurance companies. There are reputable insurance companies as there are scam bugs.

I ensured my house and improvements against risk of fire and allied perils. I made a claim on damage due to flooding. The adjuster came to assess. The next thing I learned the insurance approved my claim in an amount that, after subtracting the deductibles, I would receive zero. And it was an insurance company owned by Ayala.

I know of several project owners who got their contractors performance bonds from this well-known insurance and surety company. These owners now have pending cases against this company because it simply refuses to honor claims arising from failure of the contractor to finish the projects. Kailan kaya maba-blacklist ito?

That's the problem with our government agencies that are tasked to regulate these companies. SEC is a failure in regulating pre-need companies. Insurance Commission is also a failure. So is the NTC over mobile telecom firms.

Consumer rights are just inexistent here.
    Make an appeal, normally sa ganyan naisasama ng insurer ung hindi dapat isama.

Noong inunsure namin ung project namin sa marikina - mura nga pero mas mapapamura ka sa cost paghiwahiwalay.

For example: kasama sa fire insurance ang pundasyon na hindi naman inaabot ng sunog (again another portion sa deductible) and you can ignore it at bawas pa sa premium. Kasama pa ung STP, kasama pati water tank. So in all added cost and deuctible yun na imposible namang masunog.

Pagkumuha kayo insurance basahin niyo lahat ng inclusions, mas maigi kung ibreakdown ang cost ng magkakasama at hindi kasama.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Biktima rin ako ng insurance na yan 7 years ago. Nung mag cclaim ako ang galing nilang magdahilan na kesyo for processing pa, grabe after 3 months ssbihin na hindi pwdng mag claim at kung anu ano pa. Parang na train silang mag deny ng claims eh, ang ggaling magsalita. Hirap pa pumunta sa main office nila sa Manila at wala pang maparadahan. Buti pa sa Malayan ang ayus ayos kausap ng mga tao dun.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saan ba Malayan? Mukhang yan ang maraming positive feedback.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Mayron kasi silang satellite office dito sa may Marikina eh. Along Gil Fernando. I would suggest to check their website they might have other satellite office around the metro. I also heard that Mapfre is also a good one, I hven't tried them though.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Mayron kasi silang satellite office dito sa may Marikina eh. Along Gil Fernando. I would suggest to check their website they might have other satellite office around the metro. I also heard that Mapfre is also a good one, I hven't tried them though.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    And that unauthorized repair is?

What does the policy say? Are you allowed to have the car repaired without the go signal from the insurance?

This is what I have in Section III - LOSS OR DAMAGE

5. The Insured may authorize the repair of the Scheduled Vehicle necessitated by damage for which the Company may be liable under this Policy, provided that -
    (a) The estimated cost of such repair does not exceed the Authorized Repair Limit and;
    (b) A detailed estimate of the cost is forwarded to the Company without delay.
    -------------
    (a) estimate which amounts to Php 34,xxx within the 100k limit of the policy. The casa estimate was around Php60k
    (b) which was provided Jan. 19th, 6 days after the accident.

Bottom line, they did a very excellent job of giving hope that the claim will be approve. Anyways, total waste of time and effort. Will work on getting another insurance company instead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails section-iii-5.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Nakakatulong kapag bank financed ang kotse kasi kapag may claims pwedeng makatulong ang bank kasi in the first place the encumbered car remains their property until fully paid, so it's to their best interest to have the car repaired asap.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Guys, marami pong insurance co. Na mahirap mag claim. Ingat po sa pagpili. Wag tayong tumingin sa sobrang baba na presyo may standard na regulation po kasi na monitored nang insurance commission. Pinapalusot lang po na yun mga below min.na rates baka po pag nagka claim po kayo mahirapan lang.

If anyone is interested kindly PM me regarding insurance quotations and questions. My wife and brother are agents. Free naman po inquiry no strings attached

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Any new feedbacks on claims concerns with people's Especially total loss claims? This is what was being offered to me by robinsons bank and im lock in for the rest of my amortization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Everyone, please be informed. Very inefficient ang Peoples General Insurance. I got insurance from them dahil friend ko is an agent and theyget commissions. However, I regret it big time. Driving my 2 month old car, somebody came perpendicularly from an alley and bumped me causing severe damage on the right side of my car, both doors and back side. The one who bumped me had Peoples Insurance as well. First of all, mahirap sila hagilapin for claims. Yung claims number nila, their email address, forget it...hoax yun...walang mga sumasagot. Pupuntahan mo pa at aabalahin i-submit ang docs sa main office nila. no assistance...

Took 3 months for the Letter of Authority from them to come pero they didn't approve the CASA recommendation of replacing my doors, instead gusto lang nila pukpok and paint the door. It was rusted na due to sobra kong hintay tapos pukpok and repaint lang ang gagawin sa brand new car ko. Super frustrated ako. Hanggang ngayon, its been almost 5 months, wala pa rin sila LOA for me to have my car fixed.

Sobrang sama nila. Please spread the word. Don't ever get People Insurance. If you don't want to suffer.

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by rzylyn View Post
    Everyone, please be informed. Very inefficient ang Peoples General Insurance. I got insurance from them dahil friend ko is an agent and theyget commissions. However, I regret it big time. Driving my 2 month old car, somebody came perpendicularly from an alley and bumped me causing severe damage on the right side of my car, both doors and back side. The one who bumped me had Peoples Insurance as well. First of all, mahirap sila hagilapin for claims. Yung claims number nila, their email address, forget it...hoax yun...walang mga sumasagot. Pupuntahan mo pa at aabalahin i-submit ang docs sa main office nila. no assistance...

Took 3 months for the Letter of Authority from them to come pero they didn't approve the CASA recommendation of replacing my doors, instead gusto lang nila pukpok and paint the door. It was rusted na due to sobra kong hintay tapos pukpok and repaint lang ang gagawin sa brand new car ko. Super frustrated ako. Hanggang ngayon, its been almost 5 months, wala pa rin sila LOA for me to have my car fixed.

Sobrang sama nila. Please spread the word. Don't ever get People Insurance. If you don't want to suffer.
    thank you for the input Sir para madami maka alam. need ko pala mag padala ng gift sa insurance agent ko. hehehe.

baka pwede mag file ng legal complaint just to wake them up?

Do not purchase any insurance from PEOPLE'S GENERAL INSURANCE!!!