New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 181 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo. its not really intended naman to increase hp. however, maganda kung totoo yun less pollution, lalo na sa mga public vehicles and old cars na hindi na maganda ang combustion.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Is it true na its been around since 1973?... bakit ngayon lang yata narinig tong device na to... i dont want to say that it works or it does not work either... for such a great device (as they claim)... bakit since 1973 never heard yata to... if this device has the potential as it claims... di na siguro kailangan i-indorse ng MGB to or ABS-CBN, it will sell by itself. I also read from the other board na it cost around P6500.00? is it true?... anyway if its true.. it really is a very good news.... just like GLO Herbal...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    before we can all discuss the technical merits of the device, can anyone describe the principle and theory behind the thing?
    construction & principle discussed in another thread...

http://www.tsikot.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=Alegre

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The emphasis on such device was LESS POLLUTION...not POWER GAINS.

A dyno plot would be great...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    before we can all discuss the technical merits of the device, can anyone describe the principle and theory behind the thing?
    try ko sir, since internal combustion engine sya, during idle o stop the A/F mixture is reduce to 1:1 ratio, unlike kung tumatakbo where in the A/F mixture is at ideal say 15:1...so kung mas maliit ang mixture ratio mo tendency is mas malaki magamit mo na fuel ..

yun device kung hindi ako nagkakamali, it tries to correct the A/F mixture kahit naka idle lang tau...

pa correct na lang po mga sir kung mali ..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the fuel ratio does NOT change radically from 14.7:1 when you are moving or at a stop with the engine idling.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Originally posted by DSM619
    Kumusta na si ka Noli ?? bwehehehe ....

nasa pier nakikipag drag racing sa mga honda boys :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....IMO, misleading yung name masyado kung yan ang itatawag mo sa invention mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by scarab
    ....IMO, misleading yung name masyado kung yan ang itatawag mo sa invention mo.
    marketing hype ba :bwahaha: kse nga naman more on anti-pollution and not making power di ba? I agree with you scarab :cool:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    di ba pwede sa EFI yun?

Khaos Super Gas Saver