New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    parang yung electric supercharger yan ah! you can get the same effect with a K&N air filter o kaya a cold-air intake..

i don't doubt that it would "improve" performance/economy/etc. for SOME engines -- yung mga hindi well-tuned! :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapit bahay ni otep si ka noli eh...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi pa din tumatangkad. Hehehe. Hindi sila nagkakalayo ni Flavier. Kaya siguro magkalapit din ang bahay nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    does it use cold air (from the outside of the engine)? if not i will bet you guys money that it's a rip-off...and even if it does you won't gain more than a few hp

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saan nakabibili ng super turbo charger? parang epektib eh...try and tested na daw...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano nga kaya hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

malay nyo naman.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I have seen on TV -Magandang Gabi Bayan, last Sat night- the demo of the anti-pollution device/gas saver called Super Turbo Charger invented by a pinoy.

Based on the demo, the device reduces the pollutants emitted by a vehicle, previously failed in an emission test, by a remarkable amount.

No less than a high ranking official of an environtalist organization vouched for its effectiveness.

Any comments guys, especially the technical people?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    does this device similar to the water powered car?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gh,
    the device looks like a big AA battery. siguro mga 5 times the size. hindi ko napanood kaya hindi ko alam kung saan nilalagay. sa trailer ko lang napanood ... details naman from those who watched the episode.

i agree, dyno is the way to go for power increase claims.
    kung pollution control, emission testing from a 3rd party tester.
    kung fuel economy, dapat i-test drive yan with an economy run against the 50 km/L civic (i still doubt this, though)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    before we can all discuss the technical merits of the device, can anyone describe the principle and theory behind the thing?

Khaos Super Gas Saver