New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHotBlood
    Sir Styx,

Please include my friend, Bien F. Garcia III in your list of attendees. Thank you.

thank you for inviting your friend, really appreciate it. i have reserved a slot for him.

see you on saturday

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ako din po pm po kita

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bukas na to kita kits na lang

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    yup, see you all tomorrow

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sir hindi ako makakapunta may emergency lang sorry po

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Nice meeting you all in person mga sirs - altec, jaeger, niwde11, m2m, qman, diesoline, aaron drin and everyone! Sir styx189, maraming-marami pong salamat at even for just a few hours marami po akong natutunan kina Mr. Diaz and Mr. Galindo (very honored to meet our pioneers of coco-biodiesel)... it was a very enriching experience and I really learned more about coco-biodiesel. The new plant looks very very prmising indeed!

COCO-BIODIESEL RULES!!!! Go Chemrez BioActive!!!... and all of the legitimate local biodiesel brands!
    Last edited by RafRaf; February 11th, 2006 at 10:36 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    share naman ng info jan para saking hindi nakapunta..heheh

I had the chance also to visit the new plant with Rowena of AMR. It's a 650M CME plant using German technology. From an engineering point of view, very impressive indeed. Congratulations sa Chemrez as I heard it will be inaugurated end of March. These guys are serious about BD and I applaud them for their vision sa CME and what it can do for our environment, our coconut farmers and our nation as a whole. The Lao's are also very good people to talk to. All the best sa Chemrez!

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    share naman ng info jan para saking hindi nakapunta..heheh
    hehehe, ayoko nga (fapi, nakwento ko na sayo sa kac.eb ah).
    btw, nice meeting raf-raf, 4jgtootsie, jaeger, diesoline, altec, carnovice, qman, aaron_drin at yung iba pang mga taga tsikot. thanks also to styx(marvin), mr. jun lao, and to the speakers mr.galindo and mr. perez and to chemrez for the macdonalds . medyo late na nakapagsimula kaya medyo kapos yung quetion and answer portion(1:30pm na yata kami natapos).sayang sana dala ko elf truck para maganda testing.
    btw, si richmond nga pala nandun den, hahahhaha.(joking lang ba mr.diaz?).

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Mga peeps nice to meet you all sa accidental EB ng tsikot dieselers. Marvin, Jun Lao,Mr Galido, Mr Dias its an honor to be with your presence. Thank you sa free sample. Bukas ko na papabalik yung TANKER na pinadala niyo sa akin. Sa mga magreregister ng sasakyan PARANG may free emission test sa planta nila kahapon, sayang May pa registration ko.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
An Invitation To Learn More About BIODIESEL