New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoungas
    dami nyo na ah. ilan bang tao puwede sumali sa seminar?

sir, right now we are alotting 25 participants but we are capable of accommodating 50 participants

hope you can join us that day

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksie
    mali pala yun sinasabi ko na place pero kahapon nadaanan ko na po. Anytime po ba pwede bumili ng biodiesel o nagsasarado din po pag gabi na. Tignan ko po kung makapunta ako seminar

sir, let me know kung saan kayo malapit, i'll point you to the nearest dealer

i hope you can join us on feb 11.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    An Invitation To Learn More About BIODIESEL
    Brought to you by: BIOACTIV FUEL ENHANCERS

DATE: February 11, 2006

VENUE: CHEMREZ INC.
    65 INDUSTRIA ST., BAGUMBAYAN
    QUEZON CITY
    (behind Eastwood City)

TIME: 9:00 A.M. TO 12:00 P.M.
    (Registration starts at 8:30 A.M.; seminar will start promptly at 9:00 A.M.)

We will have a resource speaker from the ASIAN INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM STUDIES INC. to talk about BIODIESEL at length.
    (AIPSI was formed by a group of consultants working for the various oil companies in the country. Their main purpose is to educate and share information pertaining to the uses and developments of petroleum products and alternative fuels. They are currently working closely with the Department of Energy in promoting the benefits of Biodiesel.)

Participants will be given certificates for attending the seminar by AIPSI.

Topics for Discussion:

• FUNDAMENTALS OF PETROLEUM
    o TRIBOLOGY- the science and technology of friction, ubrication, and wear. The science and technology of interacting surfaces in relative motion and all practices related thereto.
    o ENGIINES

• BASICS OF BIODIESEL
    o WHAT IS BIODIESEL
    o HOW BIODIESEL WORKS
    o ECONOMICS OF BIODIESEL
    o WHY USE BIOACTIV

• OPEN FORUM OR Q&A

• PLANT TOUR

We are currently opening 25 slots for this seminar, interested parties please sign up and pm me your real name for registration purposes and for the certificate. Upon registration we will give you a nametag with your handle on it.

The topics for discussion is tentative at the moment, we will appreciate any suggestions on what you want to be discussed in the seminar.

the whole event is being sponsored by chemrez/bioactiv so you just have to attend and be ready with your questions.

also i have posted the map of the location on page 2, fyi

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    styx, ako ok lang pumunta? I do have an existing invitation from AMR to talk shop with Chemrez daw, I think this is related to my biodiesel performance monitoring, so plano ko, the day before, will take up AMR offer, tapos, the next day, attend the formal presentation na plano ninyo, para makilala ko rin ang mga tsikoteers.

I can show pics of the contaminated BD.
    Last edited by altec; February 1st, 2006 at 10:38 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    styx, ako ok lang pumunta? I do have an existing invitation from AMR to talk shop with Chemrez daw, I think this is related to my biodiesel performance monitoring, so plano ko, the day before, will take up AMR offer, tapos, the next day, attend the formal presentation na plano ninyo, para makilala ko rin ang mga tsikoteers.

I can show pics of the contaminated BD.

sir, by all means please attend the seminar, we will greatly appreciate whatever information you can share with us. And yes, it would be nice to be able to meet the people behind the handle/avatar

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    cool. i hope i can join out of m busy schedule.

is this only once or are you planning to make another one for those who cannot come but would like to attend.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoungas
    cool. i hope i can join out of m busy schedule.

is this only once or are you planning to make another one for those who cannot come but would like to attend.

we're not sure at the moment, as this is the first time that we will be doing this. I guess it will depend on the success of the first one, if not maybe if a lot of people will ask for another seminar then we probably will.

I hope that you can take some time off from your busy schedule to join us then.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    1> docvic
    2> jai
    3> carnovice
    4> lac764
    5> marisa cruz
    6. diesoline
    7. rafraf
    8. m2m
    9. Qman
    10. jaeger
    11. altec

TENTATIVE:

1. diesoline's friend
    2. glennster
    3. jojoungas
    4. quiksie

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ok confirmed ako. Will bring along my digicam and cellphone that has the pictures of my BD tests to show to those who attend.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayan!!!dumadami na ah...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
An Invitation To Learn More About BIODIESEL