New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Peeps,
    Those who have posted their BioActiv stickers sa kotse nila, i will give them free bottle of BioActiv.Pero hindi sya everlasting ha. hehe.
    Sa lahat ng pumunta, thank you very much. basta may EB, let me know, mag dala ako ng freebies!
    I will send to styx na lang the photos. I'll check with boss if na download na.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    di ko natanong sa seminar. Bakit 1% lang ang recommendation ng bioactiv. What happens if we use 2%? Any added benefits?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf
    Hi Sir Altec. Sabi nila Mr. Lao during the plant tour that the new plant will be a more stringent process yata since german tech and 24/7 sila, right? Natanong niyo po ba sila on the filtering process, baka di ko lang po narinig.

OT: Nakabit ko na sticker ko sa rear window ko. I'm really proud to be a coco-biodiesel user.
    Rafraf, dunno kung natanong ba ito during the open forum, kasi halfway into the open forum na ako pumasok. But I did ask Mr. Lao about contaminants on Friday, the day before the saturday seminar, and showed him the pics that you saw (nakita mo ang pics di ba?) niloko ko siya nga na dahil dark green yung colorant nila, mas mahirap tingnan ang bottom ng container nila to check for contaminants, ang sagot naman niya, I will have to trust them and give them credit na walang contaminants mapupunta sa mga containers na mabibili natin. So far, with 36 20 liter pails that I have ordered through AMR Cubao (Rowena Caparos, yung girl na nanduon nakaupo katabi ng mga speakers) from late November up to late january, so far, according to my bodegero, malinis naman tingnan lahat, at clear, di malabo yung BD. Thats from 3 different deliveries, at 12 pails per delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by altec
    di ko natanong sa seminar. Bakit 1% lang ang recommendation ng bioactiv. What happens if we use 2%? Any added benefits?
    Bro at 1% kasi study shows that scar marks on cylinder walls (engine internals) are already drastically reduced (50% less). Pls see biodiesel.org. This is because the lubricity of the diesel fuel is improved by adding BD. So sa 1% malaki na benefits. Sa actual test results I have with me around B5 mag me-meet yung benefits (less emissions) and yung total cost of using BD, i.e if you chart it. After that & at the present cost hindi na siya feasible. At B2-5 you will still get better emissions. Nga pala, thanks for the kind words dun sa post mo

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Altec,
    The reason we recommend 1 % blend is due to cost consideration. Based on our test locally kasi, at 1%, value for money na sya. Pero please take note that there is no harm in using more. Infact, favorable sa mga manufacturer yun. So if people are comfortable using BD more, mas ok, db!!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    What was the bottled blue stuff?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    What was the bottled blue stuff?

that bottled blue stuff is a secret hahahaha

joke lang.

that is the BioActiv gas enhancer, it will hopefully be out within the 2nd quarter of this year.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    coco product din ba po yun like CME? ano po tawag dun... biogas?... joke lang.. hehehe... pero nakaka-intriga itong gas enhancer ha.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    coco product din ba po yun like CME? ano po tawag dun... biogas?... joke lang.. hehehe... pero nakaka-intriga itong gas enhancer ha.

not sure yet ayaw pa nila i-disclose yung components and ingredients sa amin e. will let you know as soon as i find out or ask aaron_drin

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hi styx... pm for you.

mga classmates, naaalala niyo pa ba kung anu-ano yung standards na pasado yung bioActiv vs the other brands? wala sa notes ko.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
An Invitation To Learn More About BIODIESEL