The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Now? I'm here! I'll take pics!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Im very much impressed to see the power gained by the alcohol-methanol injection to the engine (see data result as posted by devildoc). And aside from the reduction of Exhaust gas temp, I noticed also the reduction of black smoke emitted on the exhaust tail pipe when in high revolution. (Emission testing result to be post soon...)

In brief summary, here is my comment .... The methanol injection is ...

1.) Environment friendly since it will help reduce carbon monoxide emission.
    2.) Reduce engine maintenance cost due to elimination the carbon buildup inside the engine.
    3.) Extend engines life span through attaining the ideal engine temp and exhaust gas temp operating condition.
    4.) spontaneous increase of power and hp gain which equates to better fuel consumption (km/li).
    5) and many more .....

My only regret is... i was not able to order the unit when it was still on the discounted price... Hope that there will be another set of discounted offer in the future (hehehehe)...

Also, heres another Demo group picture taken 03/22/2008 on Clark....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Now? I'm here! I'll take pics!
    Oops... forgot to read... Wednesday? I'll try to pass by to take pics.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    If you have questions on kits and prices visit the site http://www.alcohol-injection.com
    Kits will be sold locally soon from Manila to Cebu on down. Local price will depend on the retailer but it should be close to what we sell for in the US.

We also have a full time forum to answer any and all your alcohol/water injection questions.

Those guys that ordered kits but were unable to attend your kits went out LBC today and should be at your Door Tomorrow or Weds.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Oh forgot to post the Crosswinds 0-100kph times 23.487 stock with the system on 16.8 seconds that's 6.68 second improvement. This is with 3 people in the vehicle. That's a huge improvement. As you can see from this youtube if found of a crosswind it took the thing 11 seconds going all out to get from 45kph to 100kph which is hat we noted riding in the vehicle. I'm sure 20vanda01 would not mind a few questions on his experience in gains.

Now 0-100kph drop from 23 seconds to just under 17seconds is real world performance numbers you can use. No false claims or bogus data here these vehicles just flat out haul after the kit activates.

After testing the stock 2.8 Turbo intercooled Starex the Crosswind more than exceeds it's power on mid range and topend with the injection on. Now with the Starex with the kit activated no contest lol

No offense but I felt myself age waiting for the crosswind to get to 100kph without the alcohol.

Painfully slow stock
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6YtVEMfkW4"]YouTube - isuzu crosswind xuvi 2002[/ame]

Look forward to the Starex on the dyno

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nice meeting you guys
    4JG tootsie, thanks for the methanol. can't wait to use it. BTW, nakabili na ko ng washer fluid container at boost gauge. try ko tomorrow yung boost gauge para malaman ko kung ano pressure dun sa intake duct ng MPV.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    If anyone wants to stop by speedlab we'll be doing a dyno around 1pm.

If you have question about how this system works just refer back to this thread.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/newre...te=1&p=1032418

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Oh forgot to post the Crosswinds 0-100kph times 23.487 stock with the system on 16.8 seconds that's 6.68 second improvement. This is with 3 people in the vehicle. That's a huge improvement. As you can see from this youtube if found of a crosswind it took the thing 11 seconds going all out to get from 45kph to 100kph which is hat we noted riding in the vehicle. I'm sure 20vanda01 would not mind a few questions on his experience in gains.

Now 0-100kph drop from 23 seconds to just under 17seconds is real world performance numbers you can use. No false claims or bogus data here these vehicles just flat out haul after the kit activates.

After testing the stock 2.8 Turbo intercooled Starex the Crosswind more than exceeds it's power on mid range and topend with the injection on. Now with the Starex with the kit activated no contest lol

No offense but I felt myself age waiting for the crosswind to get to 100kph without the alcohol.

Painfully slow stock
    YouTube - isuzu crosswind xuvi 2002

Look forward to the Starex on the dyno
    A 16 second Crosswind? That's the turbocharged one? Did you guys tweak the boost any, or is that just with the kit?

Definitely interesting... I'll wait for results from Speedlab... too bad I couldn't be there today...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Interesting results! :cool01:

Any tests for N/A gasoline vehicles?

bigbigcar.com Review: Ford Everest XLS 2.5 TDCi 4x2

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    m2; walang pumunta ng naka N/A na gasoline engine. halos lahat diesel. si jqp lang ang kumuha na N/A engine for his diesel safari. yung crosswind at starex lang kumuha.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Devilsown Alcohol Injection Event Results