New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Depende sa needs at sa preference mo kung alin ang papaboran mo.

I remember when I was choosing between the Vios and the the Avanza. We opted (or should I say "I") for the Vios kasi mas maporma at all-new model design kasi.... Pero ngayon partly may konting pasisisi kasi kulang sa amin minsan yung trunk ng Vios at mas useful pala sa amin yung additional 2 seats ng Avanza.

One more thing is ngayon need ko pa bumili ng bike carrier na kung Avanza sana eh kasya na yung bisikleta sa loob.

Kung ngayon ako bibili, I might go with the Avanza/Ertiga instead of a sedan. Pero I know deep inside, I will still drool owning a sedan. Iba naman kasi talaga ang handling at comfort.
    These are the instances where a wagon is the best option for a family car. It drives and rides like a sedan but has the extra space of a utility vehicle. Too bad, wagons are not so well appreciated locally. Some would even associate a wagon to a "caro ng patay".

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    And wagons don't seat 7.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    And wagons don't seat 7.
    Yun lang nga, hehehe. if you do have the requirement to seat 7 people, an MPV is your best option or go for a midsize/fullsize SUV.
    Last edited by Egan101; July 28th, 2015 at 04:05 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Problem solved and got the honda jazz 2015 instead

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    ito rin yung pinagpilian ko nung una...jazz or city and ecosport (mainly because of the ground clearance of ecosport). But then I read some issues reg ecosport and escape (specially yung previous model ng escape). So to be sure...city and jazz nalang pinagpilian ko, I really like the cargo space of jazz...kahit bike kasya but ang naging downside lang para sakin is yung legroom ng jazz sa front passenger side...I'm 5'9 and nung inupuan ko yung front passenger side ng jazz eh konti nalang allowance tatama na dun sa lower part ng dashboard (sa middle part) yung tuhod ko kahit naka sagad na pabackward yung upuan...then I just imagined pano pa kung mas matangkad sakin yung uupo. I picked the city in the end and sacrificed the cargo space that I can get sa jazz...but I'm still happy with my choice since city is a good car also.

Congrats to your new car :-)

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Same here. Ground clesrance talaga winning factor ng eco, but dami mga niraraise na issues ng owners sa ford forum. In the end i ended up sa first love ko na car.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hondabishi View Post
    ito rin yung pinagpilian ko nung una...jazz or city and ecosport (mainly because of the ground clearance of ecosport). But then I read some issues reg ecosport and escape (specially yung previous model ng escape). So to be sure...city and jazz nalang pinagpilian ko, I really like the cargo space of jazz...kahit bike kasya but ang naging downside lang para sakin is yung legroom ng jazz sa front passenger side...I'm 5'9 and nung inupuan ko yung front passenger side ng jazz eh konti nalang allowance tatama na dun sa lower part ng dashboard (sa middle part) yung tuhod ko kahit naka sagad na pabackward yung upuan...then I just imagined pano pa kung mas matangkad sakin yung uupo. I picked the city in the end and sacrificed the cargo space that I can get sa jazz...but I'm still happy with my choice since city is a good car also.

Actually not really so much of a sacrifice sa cargo space. Sa Jazz mas may flexibility lang for cargo, but the City has a big trunk and can handle both big cargo and passengers at the same time

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hondabishi View Post

Actually not really so much of a sacrifice sa cargo space. Sa Jazz mas may flexibility lang for cargo, but the City has a big trunk and can handle both big cargo and passengers at the same time

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewpark84 View Post
    Same here. Ground clesrance talaga winning factor ng eco, but dami mga niraraise na issues ng owners sa ford forum. In the end i ended up sa first love ko na car.

sa fordclubph.com ba? grabe andami issues ng ecosport naka post dun

mostly DCT related. pero dami din A/C issues

brake grinding or squealing pero di pa laspag yung brake pad. multiple cases

rear door won't open because of some actuator issue. super common din

"transmission HOT" message. common

aux fan failure. multiple cases

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ika nga nung me ari ng car wash na malapit dito sa bahay, referring to his experiences with his ford ecosport, "dapat kasama sa freebies nila ang isang kahon ng tempra, andaming sakit ng ulo"

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I bought my exo titanium last June. Have not experienced any of the problems raised in the forum so I am not sure if its driver related or will take time to surface.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast