New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    ika nga nung me ari ng car wash na malapit dito sa bahay, referring to his experiences with his ford ecosport, "dapat kasama sa freebies nila ang isang kahon ng tempra, andaming sakit ng ulo"

haha. kindly elaborate. DCT issues ba?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    haha. kindly elaborate. DCT issues ba?
    di nya idinetalye e, basta yun lang ang sinabi nya hehhe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Kamusta na kaya si ts nakapagdecide na kaya siya?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah get the Jazz. Even if your Ecosport is manual madami din syang issues beyond the DCT (the major one)...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah get the Jazz. Even if your Ecosport is manual madami din syang issues beyond the DCT (the major one)...
    well to be fair the issues the m/t seem to be relatively minor. i actually already pulled the trigger on an m/t ecosport. good luck to me LOL

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    pansin ko lately na kakaunti yung nakikita kong brand new na Fiesta (yung wala pang plaka) maybe due to sales ng EcoSport.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    pansin ko lately na kakaunti yung nakikita kong brand new na Fiesta (yung wala pang plaka) maybe due to sales ng EcoSport.
    yeah well i'm not surprised. barring any reliability concerns the ecosport does present quite a compelling package. low price. high ground clearance.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    For most people, the added ground clearance and space of the Ecosport for just a little bit more money makes it a much, much better value proposition compared to the Fiesta.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    For most people, the added ground clearance and space of the Ecosport for just a little bit more money makes it a much, much better value proposition compared to the Fiesta.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Very true. Most buyers who are looking for a small car visit a Ford dealer find themselves buying an Ecosport even though a Fiesta would have been enough for their needs. The ground clearance makes a whole of difference unless the buyer really wanted to buy a Fiesta.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Fiesta is more sportier and quite frankly accelerates better than the Ecosport. Mas bagay sya for singles na wala pang pamilya... I would avoid both and the Focus hahahahaha. So many issues!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast