New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Test drive mo muna with your Wife yung ecosport and jazz. In terms of seating comfort, mas masarap i-drive o maging passenger sa jazz kaysa sa Ecosport, ang tigas ng upuan/headrest ng ecosport compared to jazz.

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    I think most jazz owners complain is the low ground clearance. Madalas daw sumayad.
    Ecosport - 200mm vs jazz - 165mm. That's merely around 1.5 inch difference

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewpark84 View Post
    Maybe sir, i'm not familiar with their specs but i'm just pointing out what i read in the forums. If your fully loaded that 1.5inch is a big difference sir kung sasayad ka o hindi.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlakes88 View Post
    Maybe sir, i'm not familiar with their specs but i'm just pointing out what i read in the forums. If your fully loaded that 1.5inch is a big difference sir kung sasayad ka o hindi.
    I agree with this. I have a hatch of a different brand & it always catches the humps in our area. I switched to a slightly bigger tire, a difference of 14 mm or half an inch higher. Made a world of difference.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewpark84 View Post
    That's the minimum ride height. But try measuring the clearance of the front bumpers of a Jazz and Ecosport, very big difference.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Read the Ecosport and Jazz section of Tsikot to get feedback from actual owners.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    medyo manggugulo lang, then if you're now considering the expensive honda jazz VX with its price bakit hindi ka mag Innova E MT nalang. very good ground clearance, diesel, mas maluwag and can carry 7 people and plus more more baggage(ladder frame). iba klase baha ngayon sa metro manila dumilim lang ang langit at nasa kalsada ka going somewhere kakabahan kana pwede kana ma stranded sa lumolubog na area(kahit nasa makati kapa ex dela rosa strt). hindi mo kontrolado yun mga sitwasyon na ganun so better meron kaparin nakahandang wading depth/ground clearance on life and death situation hehe.

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    medyo manggugulo lang, then if you're now considering the expensive honda jazz VX with its price bakit hindi ka mag Innova E MT nalang. very good ground clearance, diesel, mas maluwag and can carry 7 people and plus more more baggage(ladder frame). iba klase baha ngayon sa metro manila dumilim lang ang langit at nasa kalsada ka going somewhere kakabahan kana pwede kana ma stranded sa lumolubog na area(kahit nasa makati kapa ex dela rosa strt). hindi mo kontrolado yun mga sitwasyon na ganun so better meron kaparin nakahandang wading depth/ground clearance on life and death situation hehe.

1m na po ang E variant. Ang J naman lesser toys

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Read the Ecosport and Jazz section of Tsikot to get feedback from actual owners.
    Already lurked on those 2 different threads.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I ask myself why should I buy the jazz vx when the mobilio is cheaper.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast