New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    How about ertiga?
    Ertiga is also a good choice considering the price, the ride quality, features and on the smaller size, it is easier to park within the metro. But with the the averge of 5'8" passengers of 7pax maximum, baka ma cramp up yung pasahero specially on long drives, plus the space for baggage if going out of town trips. But you can always weigh your pro and cons, how often would you be going out of town with the entire family of 7? Vs the usual 4-5pax on a daily trip, i assume home to school and office and back? You can always test drive one with your family and take it from there.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by cirdeolavar View Post
    Ertiga is also a good choice considering the price, the ride quality, features and on the smaller size, it is easier to park within the metro. But with the the averge of 5'8" passengers of 7pax maximum, baka ma cramp up yung pasahero specially on long drives, plus the space for baggage if going out of town trips. But you can always weigh your pro and cons, how often would you be going out of town with the entire family of 7? Vs the usual 4-5pax on a daily trip, i assume home to school and office and back? You can always test drive one with your family and take it from there.
    +1 to this, bang for the buck talaga ang Ertiga, try mo narin sir na test drive.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Second hand innova. Abang abang ng mga nagbebenta galing sa malaking subdivision, madalas service ng mga anak galing at papunta ng school.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by redark View Post
    +1 to this, bang for the buck talaga ang Ertiga, try mo narin sir na test drive.
    The cheapest with regards to PMS, please check the Ertiga thread.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Foton Toplander * 998k

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I would suggest at 2nd hand diesel innova as well. Mga 3yrd old nga. Basta be patient sa paghahanap makakakita ka ng maayos pa na 2nd hand dyan sa Manila.

It is the perfect vehicle for all your requirements imho. Tatagal pa ng husto at mura maintenance parts wise and labor-wise kasi dami marunong magrepair niyan at madami piyesa both orig, oem replacement at mga mumurahin. Hehe

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    mag entry level mobilio ka.......

wag ka mag crosswind or innova..... tunog lata yan.... ngarag ka jan....mavibrate diesel...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Second hand innova. Abang abang ng mga nagbebenta galing sa malaking subdivision, madalas service ng mga anak galing at papunta ng school.

Would avoid school service vehicles ... spent too much time idling ...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Foton Toplander * 998k
    Oo nga nuh. Naka suv ka pa

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    At the time you could find the Corona 2nd hand, vehicle quality sucked to the point that a 2-3 year old car had teething problems na... Today, we have a 14 year old Camry (which, incidentally was the model that replaced the Corona) going strong pa.

Ride quality as in how well the car rides on the road and how comfortable it is for the occupants. Do a test drive around the block between the Crosswind, Innova, and BRV/Mobilio and the Crosswind will easily be the odd man out. My parents who owned the first box type Pajero back in the 80s and were fine with it, nasuka sa ride ng Crosswind...

Yes. Most banks allow 2nd hand cars as long as under 3-5 years old.

Other things to consider going against the Crosswind - Favorite ng ABSU (Anti Smoke Belching Unit) for pa-merienda, along with the L300 and Adventure.
    Bakit naman yun unit ko crosswind 2001 model 245000 kms never naman naging mausok ganon dun sa tropa ko 310000kms la rin usok di nagbukas ng makina at injection pump.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast