New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    mag entry level mobilio ka.......

wag ka mag crosswind or innova..... tunog lata yan.... ngarag ka jan....mavibrate diesel...
    Pag tagulan at may baha maitatawid mo ba crosswind kaya basta qbot lang step board

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by x-wind View Post
    Bakit naman yun unit ko crosswind 2001 model 245000 kms never naman naging mausok ganon dun sa tropa ko 310000kms la rin usok di nagbukas ng makina at injection pump.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Di ko alam sir, baka swerte kayo, baka malas yung mga nakikita ko na nahuhuli sa ABSU. Hehe.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Other things to consider going against the Crosswind - Favorite ng ABSU (Anti Smoke Belching Unit) for pa-merienda, along with the L300 and Adventure.
    OT: was flagged down 2x (2 or 3 months interval) by ASBU along C5-Kalayaan and on both ocassion meron din ilang Crosswind units also flagged down. On both occasion, I was driving a 3-yr old Ford Ranger which I can say hindi naman mausok since periodically maintained in the casa. So baka may favoritism nga mga ABSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    OT: was flagged down 2x (2 or 3 months interval) by ASBU along C5-Kalayaan and on both ocassion meron din ilang Crosswind units also flagged down. On both occasion, I was driving a 3-yr old Ford Ranger which I can say hindi naman mausok since periodically maintained in the casa. So baka may favoritism nga mga ABSU.
    Meron talagang favoritism... reminds me of someone who got flagged down in his L300... except his unit was a gas variant. Pahiya yung mga ABSU.

Still doesn't take anything away from the fact na yung Crosswind and Adventures yung favorites ng ABSU.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    May naoffend na dito sa pag bash sa crosswind

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    I didn't even intend it to be a 'bash'.

Every car may plus and minus, and that happens to be one of its minuses.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Fanboys will consider anything negative you say about their choice of vehicle as bashing ...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Brv

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    You can't go wrong with the Mobilio/BR-V. I think the newer platform and safety features are worth it over the aging Crosswind. If you really want a diesel I'd recommend the base model Innova over the crosswind.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    You can't go wrong with the Mobilio/BR-V. I think the newer platform and safety features are worth it over the aging Crosswind. If you really want a diesel I'd recommend the base model Innova over the crosswind.
    you have only six weeks to buy a new crosswind. after that, it'll have to be "used".

if your passenger load is bigger (size and/or number), you CAN go wrong with the mobilio/brv.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk
    errr... what bash?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast