New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by erebus View Post
    ohh nice perspective. Will do that this week para makatulong sa decision.
    note the vibration of the diesel vs the gas... and imagine sitting inside for 3hr with the vibration 🙃🙃🙃

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    note the vibration of the diesel vs the gas... and imagine sitting inside for 3hr with the vibration ������

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Noted boss. Salamat!

EDIT: Kahit pasok sa budget si Innova 2.0J Gas M/T, hindi ko pinapansin kasi sobrang kawawa nya sa features, yun ang tingin ko.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Noted boss. Salamat!

Kahit pasok sa budget si Innova 2.0E Gas M/T, hindi ko pinapansin kasi sobrang kawawa nya sa features, yun ang tingin ko.
    Toys and features are really secondary if your primary goal is low maintenance and durability for a 10 year life with you. If you're willing to consider a crosswind, why not the E variant innova?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Toys and features are really secondary if your primary goal is low maintenance and durability for a 10 year life with you. If you're willing to consider a crosswind, why not the E variant innova?
    Sobrang stretched na sa budget e. we started from an Avanza with a 900k budget, tapos ayun nagbago nang nagbago. Hanggang ang final decision ay below 1m na unit. Bawal na lumampas. HEhe We will test drive an Innova 2.0J variant na din, para makita ang difference.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sobrang stretched na sa budget e. we started from an Avanza with a 900k budget, tapos ayun nagbago nang nagbago. Hanggang ang final decision ay below 1m na unit. Bawal na lumampas. HEhe We will test drive an Innova 2.0J variant na din, para makita ang difference.
    I checked the specsheet of the Innova just now. Cant see why you think the J is bare... Yung steel rims madali lang palitan with alloys. The interior and safety features is much much better than the Crosswind. Over the mobilio and brv, its a decision of MT Diesel innova vs gas cvt others hehe. The innova is bigger and taller though.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kung pasok sa budget ang innova gas J, mas sulit ang diesel. Madaling bawiin ang price difference ng diesel

Mas ok naman features ng base model innova kaysa top of the line crosswind

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Kung pasok sa budget ang innova gas J, mas sulit ang diesel. Madaling bawiin ang price difference ng diesel

Yung unang labas ng innova J eh talagang sobrang bare.. manual windows pa.. pero ngaun yata all power na din ang J

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Isuzu Crosswind is already a dinosaur ...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    How about ertiga?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post

I would also suggest you to go for the Innova, for the brand, riding comfort, space, and reliability. The J variant is not bad at all as some said in this thread and I second it as well. I drove a Revo GLX for 14 years, one of the last model before it was replaced by the Innova, and have no major issues about it. As long as it is well maintained, regular change oils and some check ups sa casa and other reliable auto shops after the 3 year warranty period.

And if you can still squeeze out a few thousand, go for the diesel variant, kasi mas madali cya ibenta later on. Mine was a gas, sold it for a good price as well, but noticed that most are looking for a diesel engine.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast