New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152
Results 1,511 to 1,516 of 1516
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    ano kaya new technology dito? i know sa mga buses decades old na meron silang electronic clutch and shifter in use.
    Wala nang cable or hydraulic link the to the clutch. The clutch pedal sends a signal to the ECU which forwards the signal to the clutch. Similar technology to throttle-by-wire na matagal nang ginagamit even on econocars like the Vios.

Ang iniisip ko lang is kung may similar feel din ba to sa bite point. Kahit hydraulic kasi ramdam mo ang range where the clutch starts biting which aids in timpla.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    yeah seen that. may orange, may white also m2 competition pack. I was wondering they are supposed to be keepers appreciating somewhat.
    They really are keepers for M enthusiasts, collectors.
    But this character reviewing an M2 might be an Mpostor.Battle of the Transmissions: M/T vs. A/T
    YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Gusto ko rin weekend MT car - preferably WRX or Evo. Unless ibenta na ng neighbor ko yung stock Civic SiR nya sa akin.
    Hard sell ang MT sa amin since my wife doesn't know how to drive MT. Turuan ko rin eventually. At least she already knows how to drive. Onting practice na lang to get used to the extra pedal.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ano kaya new technology dito? i know sa mga buses decades old na meron silang electronic clutch and shifter in use.
    it 's probably not new technology at all,
    but unless it is a literal clone,
    even changing the size can be a major engineering feat...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I'm just thankful that I belong to a generation that learned to drive a car with a stick... along with having to use the palm of my hand as a carburetor choke to help my dad start the 12R engine in our owner-type jeep every morning.

Fond memories... which I'd rather they stay that way.
    uy 12r! yan yun pinalit ng tiyuhin kong namayapa sa corona macho nila nun mag sharon cuneta na yung stock na 2tg. hehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    They really are keepers for M enthusiasts, collectors.
    But this character reviewing an M2 might be an Mpostor.Battle of the Transmissions: M/T vs. A/T
    YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    hehe natawa ako sa "impostor"flag ng germany daw yun logo ng red blue at light blue hehe