3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    no they won't be driving and just one octogenarian inside the car at a time

requirements:

1) easy in/egress. so no SUVs crossovers and other tall vehicles

2) have a way to urinate inside the car
    sedan.
    the bigger, the better ingress, egress, and less micturation limitations of space.
    newer camry or accord. and oh! odyssey!
    mataas ang suvs and such, kasi.
    my spouse is vertically challenged, and i have an altis in the garage for her.

the hiace is nice, but only after the passenger has managed to pull himself up into the cabin.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    kinda difficult to urinate inside a sedan how do you do it LOL

stargazer 6-seater is interesting coz you could have a little commode chair between the captain seats

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I've read somewhere that crossover is just the right height for older people getting in/out. Kasi sedan is low while the SUV is higher?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    kinda difficult to urinate inside a sedan how do you do it LOL

stargazer 6-seater is interesting coz you could have a little commode chair between the captain seats
    it is a bit difficult, oweing to the vertical limits. but at least, you have horizontal distance.
    alas! bigger vertical allowance also equates to taller floor height to get in and out of.

urinals are flat-ish. about four inches tall. but it would be nice if the surface it is on, were harder or un-yielding.
    sa totoo lang, ambulancia ang na-i-isaip ko...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    I've read somewhere that crossover is just the right height for older people getting in/out. Kasi sedan is low while the SUV is higher?
    old folks will usually not complain about the height issue.
    but if one would just look, one will come to the conclusion that it is not easy for them.

why not go on a casa trip with the oldster, and see which vehicle will answer your issues?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it is a bit difficult, oweing to the vertical limits. but at least, you have horizontal distance.
    alas! bigger vertical allowance also equates to taller floor height to get in and out of.

urinals are flat-ish. about four inches tall. but it would be nice if the surface it is on, were harder or un-yielding.
    sa totoo lang, ambulancia ang na-i-isaip ko...

here's another interesting idea. honda city hatch has the jazz's ULT seats, split 60/40, completely independent of each other. so just remove the smaller seat and replace it with a custom toilet seat. so the old person simply slides her butt from the normal seat into the toilet seat.

as dr.d said it's kinda difficult to get their leg up a high door sill. e.g. on a jimny they'd have to lift their foot 20", on an ecosport it's just 1 inch lower. something like a corolla or honda city is much easier for older people to get in and out of

here's the 6-seater stargazer. just buy a rectangular trash can, place it between the 2nd row seats then pee into it haha

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Innova? The diesel ones arent as tall as SUV and the seniors find it easy to get in/out. Lots of space too.

The new zenix is also easy to get in and has a lot of room

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bring a pack of adult diaper, they can piss or poop anytime they want.

Or bring grams/gramps Arenola.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast