The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Is that in subic? Nice shot.
    Yup. Ship gives it away, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Nice rims bro jut, ano pala brand and size?
    Lexus IS250 OEM rims from Dubshop, 18x8

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Nice bro. Dont forget the leather seat cover. :naughty:
    Clear tint nga ko bro eh, good boy tayo. 850k-1M Budget - Your Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Big discount, fleet discount?
    Yup, fleet discount and I converted my free 3M tint to cash discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Nice shot (and car):-). Is that with the L lens?
    Yes bro, 24-105L, which is what I use 90% of the time.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    tamang tama yung rims bro, i thought it was 17 pa nga kasi swak talaga. laki ba ng hit sa ride?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    tamang tama yung rims bro, i thought it was 17 pa nga kasi swak talaga. laki ba ng hit sa ride?
    No noticeable hit in ride comfort, but with more predictable handling in corners. FC seems to have suffered (7.0 and 6.5 km/L respectively in my 2 fillups for city driving). Could be break-in period though.
    Last edited by jut703; June 6th, 2015 at 10:44 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No noticeable hit in ride comfort, but with more predictable handling in corners. FC seems to have suffered (7.0 and 6.5 km/L respectively in my 2 fillups for city driving). Could be break-in period though.
    That would improve pa. My officemate now gets 9 - 10 km/li after 3 months.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    That would improve pa. My officemate now gets 9 - 10 km/li after 3 months.
    More of driving technique. Most enthusiasts with new cars love to test and feel the engine. Im guessing jut is enjoying the 3rd and 4th gear *2500-4000rpm on occasion. 5th and 6th for cruisin.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    More of driving technique. Most enthusiasts with new cars love to test and feel the engine. Im guessing jut is enjoying the 3rd and 4th gear *2500-4000rpm on occasion. 5th and 6th for cruisin.
    I drive the Altis the same way I drive any other car, especially in the city. Not much hataw and I shift up at around 2000-2500 rpm. I still get dismal city FC.

Yesterday though, brought it to Tagaytay and Nuvali, got a mixed FC of 11.5 km/L despite the awful traffic in Tagaytay and passing an unknown road going back (Casile Road). It's not so bad on the highway but city FC is so-so.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Might be weight of the rims. Just wait for the break-in period to finish. If you can't, then a little "birit" every now and then helps the process along.

-

Friend got similar rims on his Altis... surprised me that the ride was still pretty good, despite the rim size. The shocks on the new Altis seem properly valved for bigger wheels... put wheels that big on an old Corolla and the soft ride went to heck.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Might be weight of the rims. Just wait for the break-in period to finish. If you can't, then a little "birit" every now and then helps the process along.

-

Friend got similar rims on his Altis... surprised me that the ride was still pretty good, despite the rim size. The shocks on the new Altis seem properly valved for bigger wheels... put wheels that big on an old Corolla and the soft ride went to heck.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

-

I think the car's getting more birit than a sub-1000 km car should get hehe. 850k-1M Budget - Your Opinions? But I'm being nice to it, no flat out runs until after the first PMS. Hopefully by then the FC improves as well.

The wheels feel just as heavy as the OEM rims which seem denser, although of course the wider tires also have greater rolling resistance.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Sir Jut
    m/t or cvt G?
    Nice shot pwede ng pang magazine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sir Jut
    m/t or cvt G?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Sir Jut
    m/t or cvt G?
    MT bro. Thanks for the compliment. 850k-1M Budget - Your Opinions?
    Last edited by jut703; June 8th, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast