New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    There you go. Reliable naman pala talaga. Tagtag din naman kasi ng Hiace commuter hehe. Comfort-wise malayo sa NV350. Maingay nga lang yung engine.

Kelan kaya kami makakabalik sa area ninyo bro. So many fond memories in the few times we've vacationed there.

I know it's just a badge engineered Dmax but the BT50 version just looks so much better.

Maganda din ang harap ng new bt50 but imho parang hindi siya bagay sa isang pickup truck hehe. Plus naging kahawig niya yung the rest of the mazda lineup which consists of cars and cuvs so therefore, hindi na siya mukhang unique unlike say, the outgoing model and the new d-max.

Understandable naman kasi all new/next gen model na yung Dmax, the NP300 is only a facelift. But yeah I'd choose the Dmax over the NP300 if I were in the market right now.
    Yup but despite that, naging best seller parin ng nissan etong np300 mostly in the last three years. Kahit ranger na sobrang sophisticated at competitive ang pricing, nahigitan niya kaya yung sales neto halos dumikit narin sa hilux na mataas ang pricing kumpara sa iba.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Labo kasi ng car manufacturers they all insist on having the same nose for all their cars, when clearly one-size-fits-all is not good in terms of design.

Parang Mitsubishi lang when they introduced that corporate shield, ang daming kotse na pumangit because they were forcing the new nose on everything. Airtrek was much better looking than Outlander, and ang laki ng pinangit going from the Evo VII to the Evo VIII.

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I know it's just a badge engineered Dmax but the BT50 version just looks so much better.
    I still prefer the D-Max look. Kakaumay ng Mazda one-face fits all.

Understandable naman kasi all new/next gen model na yung Dmax, the NP300 is only a facelift. But yeah I'd choose the Dmax over the NP300 if I were in the market right now.
    Nagawa naman ng Nissan iupdate interior sa 2021 Terra, sana nagawa rin sa Navara. Siguro marami pang stock ng lumang dashboard hehe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post

Nagawa naman ng Nissan iupdate interior sa 2021 Terra, sana nagawa rin sa Navara. Siguro marami pang stock ng lumang dashboard hehe.
    Seems to be the case since mukhang GCC countries lang na terra ung updated ung Dashboard.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Talked to my SA friend from nissan... told him na papalitan ko terra if darating yung bago, he said not this year or next year... so probably by 2023 after this covid pandemic and when economy gain its momentum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Labo kasi ng car manufacturers they all insist on having the same nose for all their cars, when clearly one-size-fits-all is not good in terms of design.

Parang Mitsubishi lang when they introduced that corporate shield, ang daming kotse na pumangit because they were forcing the new nose on everything. Airtrek was much better looking than Outlander, and ang laki ng pinangit going from the Evo VII to the Evo VIII.
    I actually liked the Evo 8 nose...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    I actually liked the Evo 8 nose...
    I liked the looks of the Evo8 also. This generation has the most powerful model introduced, the FQ400. It was the model featured by Jeremy Clarkson which he used against a Lambo Gallardo.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Evo VIII was definitely the best looking among that generation (VII, VIII, IX). Although VIII and IX look similar naman. VII mukhang hilaw na Cedia Lancer.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Na off-topic na!

For me VII was the best looking of that gen. Cleanest, and the theme of sharp lines and angles continues all throughout the car, as I believe was the designer's original intention.

Sa VIII kasi the sides and the rear are angular, but the front suddenly became bubbly. It looks like a mashup of two different designs (like this BT-50, just to bring things a bit back on-topic).

IX better than VIII because of the cleaned up radiator grille.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yung Raptor ang pogi! hehe

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast