New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yung Raptor ang pogi! hehe
    oo nga po pogi talaga yung Raptor kaya lang po medyo marami po ang naglabasang post tungkol sa problema ng Raptor lalo na po sa transmission. sana naayos na nila...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yung Raptor ang pogi! hehe
    Mas pogi pa kaysa Ranger Raptor! Medyo cute pa yung Ranger Raptor kumpara sa F150. Yung Raptor mas siga pa sa F150!

2021 Ford F-150 Raptor: First Look (Up-Close Details) - YouTube

However, the new 2021 F150 Powerboost is just a cool truck. 430hp/770Nm is just more than what you expect from its hybrid turbo engine.

221 Ford F-15 PowerBoost Hybrid First Test: Powerful USP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Egan101; April 1st, 2021 at 10:05 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Mas pogi pa kaysa Ranger Raptor! Medyo cute pa yung Ranger Raptor kumpara sa F150. Yung Raptor mas siga pa sa F150!

2021 Ford F-150 Raptor: First Look (Up-Close Details) - YouTube

However, the new 2021 F150 Powerboost is just a cool truck. 430hp/770Nm is just more than what you expect from its hybrid turbo engine.

2?21 Ford F-15? PowerBoost Hybrid First Test: Powerful USP

What more if lumabas na yung 2022 F150 Raptor R? supercharged V8 na yung engine nun to fight the RAM 1500 TRX. Rumors na mas malakas daw HP kaysa Hellcat engine ng TRX.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    After selling my raptor, Im having a hard time finding a replacement, hilux, navara or dmax?

With hilux, whatever mods I put on, someone already have it on theirs na.

Dmax naman, my gf gave flimsiest reason, its a truck brand daw. WTF hahaha.

With navara, yeah the interior is aging, but imagine the red pro4x with a set of bronze te37. Need to change the pcd, but still ganda yun.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    After selling my raptor, Im having a hard time finding a replacement, hilux, navara or dmax?

With navara, yeah the interior is aging, but imagine the red pro4x with a set of bronze te37. Need to change the pcd, but still ganda yun.
    The DMAX was newest of the three.

The Navara and Hilux current generation trucks came out when they redesigned back in 2015. Navara came out earlier, (March-May 2015) the Hilux followed months after. (July 2015 as a 2016 model)

Hilux's interior was a bit aging though with some updates to the instrument cluster, same with the Navara.

Although the Navara's steering wheel was updated. The Hilux's steering wheel is still the same design when the 8th gen first came out.

Still the Hilux's 1GD engine got power and torque bump for this model year, except the 2GD. Meanwhile the Navara's YD25 kept the same figures as pre facelift models.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Your GF might love Mazda's take on the DMax...The new BT50 might come w/ Yojin 5, too.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Ranger Raptor you meant? The Raptor is a rare piece of vehicle locally. Either you get them thru gray market or thru intent order with a Ford dealer. The F150 is the closest thing to a Raptor.

Why not the F150 as the replacement to your Ranger Raptor? It’s big, powerful, and pretty quick for a truck its size. Not to mention the exclusivity of being one of the few who have them.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^^^ yeah I meant ranger raptor.

With regards to F150 Raptor, I know where to source them. I regularly do breakfast/car meets with the guys selling them. With the current market value of 6.5M, i actually can have it at around 5.8M, friends and family dicounts.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ yeah I meant ranger raptor.

With regards to F150 Raptor, I know where to source them. I regularly do breakfast/car meets with the guys selling them. With the current market value of 6.5M, i actually can have it at around 5.8M, friends and family dicounts.
    I guess for exclusivity you can get a Raptor for that price. In my opinion, it’s reasonable to get the F150 Platinum for half that price (2.9M).

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Your GF might love Mazda's take on the DMax...The new BT50 might come w/ Yojin 5, too.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Personally I’m leaning towards the hilux, actually its going back, I used to own a ‘15 hilux revo.

The decision would have been so much easier if toyota offered the blue color from the fj cruiser.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast