New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    personally,
    i do not feel pick up is for daily city (ncr) drive. ...too bulky.
    unless... taga-deliver ng hardware store...
    but this is just me.
    heh heh.
    TBH I prefer using the pick up truck anywhere haha, that's why our other cars remain low mileage. Pero I'm eyeing the last my of the XTs

Can't wait if IsuzuPhil will bring the fully loaded ver. of the Dmax here saka I think it's launch would be delayed as production of the dmax in thailand would resume by feb next year.
    Last edited by crosswind; November 17th, 2020 at 01:33 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    ano po kaya ang mas ok yung bagong Isuzu Dmax LS-E 4x4A or yung bagong Nissan Navarra Pro-4X?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mhograce430 View Post
    ano po kaya ang mas ok yung bagong Isuzu Dmax LS-E 4x4A or yung bagong Nissan Navarra Pro-4X?
    If i were you just get the new isuzu d-max na. Bigger engine with exactly the same outputs as the high power yd25 of navara but much more fuel efficient due to outstanding power delivery (minimal lag). What's more, anlaki ng pinagbago sa interior which is a far cry from the rather utilitarian model it replaced and may paddle shifters nadin ata. Confirm mo nalang sa dealer just to be sure.

The navara, otoh, may steering issues at nangangain daw ng langis yung yd25 pero i've heard those problems a long time ago. So maybe nissan has rectified them already. But it still remains to have plain interior and its coil springs, while comfier than traditional leaf springs, aren't ideal for heavy loads. So nasayo din un if kakargahan mo ung likod most of the time.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Dual rate na yung springs ng parating na NP300 so that should address the load capacity concerns. But yes, the interior will be largely the same as before. Only notable upgrades are the steering wheel and 2nd row backrest. The 2nd row legroom of the NP300 also seems smaller vs the others. I think it was a mistake to shorten the wheelbase by 50mm.

Had 2 YD25 engines already. On in a D40 and one in a D23. Both are not burning engine oil until now. The one in the Terra is noisier and has a bit more vibration though. Even if they have the same outputs the Dmax's engine will surely perform better as the torque spread across the rev range is a lot wider.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Dual rate na yung springs ng parating na NP300 so that should address the load capacity concerns. But yes, the interior will be largely the same as before. Only notable upgrades are the steering wheel and 2nd row backrest. The 2nd row legroom of the NP300 also seems smaller vs the others. I think it was a mistake to shorten the wheelbase by 50mm.

Had 2 YD25 engines already. On in a D40 and one in a D23. Both are not burning engine oil until now. The one in the Terra is noisier and has a bit more vibration though. Even if they have the same outputs the Dmax's engine will surely perform better as the torque spread across the rev range is a lot wider.
    Ahh so mali pala etong si glenn manikis eh hehe.

Porket naka everest lang, tb at ranger na t6 ang lakas kagad ng loob na siraan yung np300 dati when it was still fairly new to the market. Grabe siya sa yabang nun eh. Hays.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Ahh so mali pala etong si glenn manikis eh hehe.

Porket naka everest lang, tb at ranger na t6 ang lakas kagad ng loob na siraan yung np300 dati when it was still fairly new to the market. Grabe siya sa yabang nun eh. Hays.
    Personally I haven't experienced that from a combined usage of 150Tkm+. But not discounting the possibility that he experienced it in his unit.

IIRC yung kakilala ko nagbawas daw ng oil yung factory fill ng YD25 ng NV350. But after the first checkup/change yung oil hindi na nagbabawas. Best makausap dyan mga UV Express kasi sila yung pinakamataas ang usage.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Personally I haven't experienced that from a combined usage of 150Tkm+. But not discounting the possibility that he experienced it in his unit.

IIRC yung kakilala ko nagbawas daw ng oil yung factory fill ng YD25 ng NV350. But after the first checkup/change yung oil hindi na nagbabawas. Best makausap dyan mga UV Express kasi sila yung pinakamataas ang usage.
    Dami nv350 users dito na shuttle at maganda feedback. Ito pinili nila nang magpalit ng vanang Toyota for tourism purposes. Hindi naman magiging mabenta ito if marami ang problem. Naglockdown lang dahil sa virus kaya hindi tumagal ng husto sa biyahe but yung mga more than a year na gamit wala ako balita na reklamo sa makina.

Seems maganda naman performance at reliable kaya no worries for Nissan's engine imho.dami din navarra pick-up dito ang non of those I know have any issues at more than a year na mga ito ha. Dami din nissan terra.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mhograce430 View Post
    Mas madali irecommend D-Max. Interior is leaps and bounds better than Navara and easily best-in-class.

Sayang sa Navara, ginandahan yung exterior pero walang binago sa interior, steering wheel lang. Parang galing 2000s yung interior, sobrang out of place sa almost 2M na pick-up.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Mas madali irecommend D-Max. Interior is leaps and bounds better than Navara and easily best-in-class.

Sayang sa Navara, ginandahan yung exterior pero walang binago sa interior, steering wheel lang. Parang galing 2000s yung interior, sobrang out of place sa almost 2M na pick-up.
    Mas tahimik din makina ng blue power dmax. Parang gasolina eh.

Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Dami nv350 users dito na shuttle at maganda feedback. Ito pinili nila nang magpalit ng vanang Toyota for tourism purposes. Hindi naman magiging mabenta ito if marami ang problem. Naglockdown lang dahil sa virus kaya hindi tumagal ng husto sa biyahe but yung mga more than a year na gamit wala ako balita na reklamo sa makina.

Seems maganda naman performance at reliable kaya no worries for Nissan's engine imho.dami din navarra pick-up dito ang non of those I know have any issues at more than a year na mga ito ha. Dami din nissan terra.

There you go. Reliable naman pala talaga. Tagtag din naman kasi ng Hiace commuter hehe. Comfort-wise malayo sa NV350. Maingay nga lang yung engine.

Kelan kaya kami makakabalik sa area ninyo bro. So many fond memories in the few times we've vacationed there.

I know it's just a badge engineered Dmax but the BT50 version just looks so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post

Understandable naman kasi all new/next gen model na yung Dmax, the NP300 is only a facelift. But yeah I'd choose the Dmax over the NP300 if I were in the market right now.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; March 22nd, 2021 at 05:22 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast