New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Personally I’m leaning towards the hilux, actually its going back, I used to own a ‘15 hilux revo.

The decision would have been so much easier if toyota offered the blue color from the fj cruiser.
    Can never go wrong w/ the Hilux but the styling...last 1 I dug was from long ago...the 6th gen SR5, now a classic.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    After selling my raptor, Im having a hard time finding a replacement, hilux, navara or dmax?

With hilux, whatever mods I put on, someone already have it on theirs na.

Dmax naman, my gf gave flimsiest reason, its a truck brand daw. WTF hahaha.

With navara, yeah the interior is aging, but imagine the red pro4x with a set of bronze te37. Need to change the pcd, but still ganda yun.
    Pardon the intrusion but why do you need the approval from the GF in choosing your vehicle?

Ok naman ang Dmax.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Pardon the intrusion but why do you need the approval from the GF in choosing your vehicle?

Ok naman ang Dmax.
    I actually don’t need an approval, its just she saw me watching YT vids of Dmax reviews, which are all good.

She blurted out “Isuzu? Its cargo truck brand”. Like theres something wrong with it.

I think thats the impression of non-car people.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Puwede din sa bottom end, 4x4 work trucks. Proven na kung saan saan din nakak abot. Ibang mods ang puwedeng gawin, tulad ng black steelies. Enjoy at walang worry dalhin sa iba ibang lugar. Puwede pang dalawa, isang HILUX at isang D-MAX. Low maintainance interior. Hehe.

HILUX FLEET 2.4 J 4X4 MT
    D-MAX 3.0 4x4 LT MT

Sayang wala nang Strada GL 4x4.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Puwede din sa bottom end, 4x4 work trucks. Proven na kung saan saan din nakak abot. Ibang mods ang puwedeng gawin, tulad ng black steelies.. Enjoy at walang worry dalhin sa iba ibang lugar. Puwede pang dalawa, isang HILUX at isang D-MAX. Low maintenance interior. Hehe.

HILUX FLEET 2.4 J 4X4 MT
    D-MAX 3.0 4x4 LT MT

Sayang din ung outgoing na EL 4x4 Navara masyadong nagmahal ung kapalit na VE

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Puwede din sa bottom end, 4x4 work trucks. Proven na kung saan saan din nakak abot. Ibang mods ang puwedeng gawin, tulad ng black steelies. Enjoy at walang worry dalhin sa iba ibang lugar. Puwede pang dalawa, isang HILUX at isang D-MAX. Low maintainance interior. Hehe.

HILUX FLEET 2.4 J 4X4 MT
    D-MAX 3.0 4x4 LT MT

Ganun din yun friend ko, he is thinking about getting a 4x4 MT, not necessarily TOTL. And something that he can mod the hell out of.

When DMAX came out, that LT variant with same engine as the top variant was worth considering. But then came the VE navara 4x4 MT.

Price of the DMAX is at P1.288 + 120k DTI = P1.408M. The navara’s P1.490M DTI included.

At less than 90k, sobra dami ng features ng navara over the dmax.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    Sayang din ung outgoing na EL 4x4 Navara masyadong nagmahal ung kapalit na VE
    Malaki din pala epekto ng DTI safeguard as per Sweetlucious.

Ganun din yun friend ko, he is thinking about getting a 4x4 MT, not necessarily TOTL. And something that he can mod the hell out of.

When DMAX came out, that LT variant with same engine as the top variant was worth considering. But then came the VE navara 4x4 MT.

Price of the DMAX is at P1.288 + 120k DTI = P1.408M. The navara’s P1.490M DTI included

At less than 90k, sobra dami ng features ng navara over the dmax.
    Maganda nga ang start sa lower 4x4 variants, mas blank ang canvas at more budget sa mods.

Lamang na lang ng DMAX iyong mas under stressed na 3.0, kaso mas mabigat din yata at baka mas prone ma stuck sa putikan na trails.

Mas classic at malinis harap ng Navara.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^^^ the 3.0l engine is the only thing going for the dmax.

Sobrang bare bones yun dmax, a little too utilitarian. Maybe its all new kaya little bit expensive.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    LS variant may 110k discount. Hindi ko lang alam sa LT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ the 3.0l engine is the only thing going for the dmax.

Sobrang bare bones yun dmax, a little too utilitarian. Maybe its all new kaya little bit expensive.
    Isuzu needs to make newer and smaller engines with around similar output as that old 3.0L diesel. Or they can ask other manufacturers to supply them with newer engines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast