New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponkan View Post
    ano ba mas napupusuan mo sir, un Camry or Xtrail?
    yung camry sana since 3rd mid-sizer ko na yun if ever so mejo familiar na kung baga but the xtrail is a close 2nd..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jp923 View Post
    yung camry sana since 3rd mid-sizer ko na yun if ever so mejo familiar na kung baga but the xtrail is a close 2nd..
    Boss, parang familiar ang handle mo, MBCP member ka ba?

If you are selling the W124, can you send me pictures and details of the car via PM function here? Please indicate the VIN number and your price also.

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Having overhauled recently a Camry 2.4L (overheated and neglected by one of the drivers), and having done suspension repairs to it (its now 110,000kms and 7 years old), I can say its quite straightforward to repair and parts are available. Its running good and reliably now. When looking at a second hand unit, check the engine for any signs of overheating and do a compression test; aux fan failure seems to be a culprit as the same ish hit the Rav4 of a friend with the same engine.

I'd still seriously consider an Xtrail though; a 250X (with a Skyline system based 4-wheel drive AFAIR) and beefy 18 rims/tyres.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Vinj, san pinagawa camry niyo?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Vinj, san pinagawa camry niyo?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Kay Speedyfix since i did not have the commodity of time to have it done at a smaller talyer and be hands-ons. Not exactly the cheapest but the job was done well and we're very satisfied with the work. Migs kept me up to date on the progress (and expenses), and it still cost much less than the Php300,000 Toyota was charging us. I sourced all the parts from Toyorama and could have probably (just probably) brought the cost even more if i had a suking machine shop to redo the cylinder head and re-threading.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Kay Speedyfix since i did not have the commodity of time to have it done at a smaller talyer and be hands-ons. Not exactly the cheapest but the job was done well and we're very satisfied with the work. Migs kept me up to date on the progress (and expenses), and it still cost much less than the Php300,000 Toyota was charging us. I sourced all the parts from Toyorama and could have probably (just probably) brought the cost even more if i had a suking machine shop to redo the cylinder head and re-threading.
    How much for the labor?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Having overhauled recently a Camry 2.4L (overheated and neglected by one of the drivers), and having done suspension repairs to it (its now 110,000kms and 7 years old), I can say its quite straightforward to repair and parts are available. Its running good and reliably now. When looking at a second hand unit, check the engine for any signs of overheating and do a compression test; aux fan failure seems to be a culprit as the same ish hit the Rav4 of a friend with the same engine.

I'd still seriously consider an Xtrail though; a 250X (with a Skyline system based 4-wheel drive AFAIR) and beefy 18 rims/tyres.
    Salamat sir! Galing ng inputs nyo. Regarding the xtrail, 04-05 only has 200x and 250x as its variants, right? Yes, im seriously considering it sir. Tipong 55% camry 45% xtrail

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Baka mas makamura ka sa xtrail? Since lower resale value ng nissans.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    saka being practical din sir, mas mataas un Xtrail advantage sa baha, sa akin lang naman un hehehehe, final choice pa din nasa iyo, maganda din un Camry, if you're considering un 200x mag 250x ka na lang sir

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Boss, parang familiar ang handle mo, MBCP member ka ba?

If you are selling the W124, can you send me pictures and details of the car via PM function here? Please indicate the VIN number and your price also.

Thanks.
    Pm sent sir!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast