New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Thing about kamag anak and friends eh pag nag benta ka sa kanila lifetime warranty ang binenta mo. Or at least makaka rinig ka pag after 2 years may nasira sa binenta mo "sirain naman yung binenta mo sa kin Pre, hahaha". Kunuari joke pero parang sini sisi ka at nasira. [emoji23]
    Yup, this is why I never inform my relatives nor offer them my used cars. Sure ball yan sinabi mo bro, kahit na may pasubali ka na, pagnagkaroon ng sira yan, things will never be the same again [emoji38]

It's either magtampo sya at akala nya pa sikreto mong pinasa ang sira sa kanya, or Ikaw mismo nagsisi na bakit biglang nasira at sa kanya mo pa binenta.

Pag ibang tao, whatever happens, tapos na yan.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Depende din sa relative, i sold my Innova after 2 yrs of using it back in 2008 and they are happy with it naman. Wala naman ako narinig na complaint.

But it is indeed a wiser decision to sell a car sa hindi mo relative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    knowing how good a condition my used car is in, i would prefer a relative buy it and enjoy it, even at discounted price.
    babaratin lang kasi nang ibang buyer.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Oldest car I sold was 11 years old, well maintained, but since it's that old, we never know what part's gonna give anytime. 5 years old and below cars rarely have problems unless it's a lemon you wanted to get rid of.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Oldest car I sold was 11 years old, well maintained, but since it's that old, we never know what part's gonna give anytime. 5 years old and below cars rarely have problems unless it's a lemon you wanted to get rid of.
    this is something some folks might not understand.
    they might think that car parts have a sort of lifetime graph that slowly but predictably glides down to "zero".
    so when their newly-acquired used car suddenly malfunctions, they think they were "had" by the seller, who they believe, knew exactly when a crucial part was going to brake down but did not inform the buyer about it.

the basic truth is, "no one knows for sure, when a particular part will malfunction."

unless!
    na-sira na dati, at hindi pina-gawa nang tama, nguni at ginawan lang ng paraan, para umandar at ma-bili.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 16th, 2022 at 11:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Nabuhay ata tong thread na to ha.
    Looking at the FB marketplace in my area, parang nag subside yung mga magagandang units.
    Dami talagang good deal nung pandemic pa.
    Hopefully dadami na naman mid year.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Looking at the FB marketplace in my area, parang nag subside yung mga magagandang units.
    if the proposed coding scheme pushes thru,
    i am confident the used car market will, at least for a while, re-flourish.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post

Second hand prices were quite low at the beginning of the pandemic but actually surged later on. A lot of people had been able to save up by staying home (interest rates were a lot lower too) and mass transportation was still considered a health risk.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Try nito Dito for Used Cars.

Look for sir Ronjay, mabait kausap may-ari

260017355_435673591437082_7208740695738107669_n.jpg

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Saw Ugarte Cars in Fishermall basement parking you can inquire with them inside the office it seems they have good quality pre-owned cars.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast