New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Saw Ugarte Cars in Fishermall basement parking you can inquire with them inside the office it seems they have good quality pre-owned cars.
    i once read an article interview of the howner.
    the write-up was good.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Never buy from used car dealers or salesman ... most of the time the odometer is tampered ...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Norm ba ang tampering ng odo?

A friend went around looking for a low mileage Porsche GT3 or GT3RS, wala sya makita. All the units’ mileage were kinda high, around 9k above. Even sa used car dealers, mataas din.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i once read an article interview of the howner.
    the write-up was good.
    Yep but their pre-owned cars price is a bit high well understandably they have to rent space and hire staff.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Norm ba ang tampering ng odo?

A friend went around looking for a low mileage Porsche GT3 or GT3RS, wala sya makita. All the units’ mileage were kinda high, around 9k above. Even sa used car dealers, mataas din.
    only two people would know if that used car's odo was tampered or not: the previous owner, and the one who caused to tamper with it.

according to the american NHTSA (google, natch!), they estimate that of 40 million used cars sold each year, 450 thousand had their odometers illegally altered.
    dito sa pilipinas? i am not sure, but i still believe some folks are honest.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Yep but their pre-owned cars price is a bit high well understandably they have to rent space and hire staff.
    well,
    if we to make tawad, the owner-seller is probably our better bet than the used-car dealer who has to make money on every sail.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    that's why it's always best to buy a car that is casa maintained coz the service record will have the odo reading... I guess that's why casa maintained cars can demand more..

only two people would know if that used car's odo was tampered or not: the previous owner, and the one who caused to tamper with it.

according to the american NHTSA (google, natch!), they estimate that of 40 million used cars sold each year, 450 thousand had their odometers illegally altered.
    dito sa pilipinas? i am not sure, but i still believe some folks are honest.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    that's why it's always best to buy a car that is casa maintained coz the service record will have the odo reading... I guess that's why casa maintained cars can demand more..
    now, san ko ba linagay yung service booklet ng car ko...?
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the advantage of visiting the used car dealer's, is that one can peruse multiple cars in that one visit.
    kung owner-seller naman, one car at a time lang ang makikita natin.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i recently sold my car, ni post ko lang sa FB marketplace and kahit medyo mataas sa FMV, madami pa din nag inquire.. i guess it pays to have your car serviced sa casa din.. in the end you can ask for 10% or 20% more than the current FMV..

now, san ko ba linagay yung service booklet ng car ko...?
    heh heh.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast