New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    May nag share sakin na ang plate number ending daw ay based sa month ng registration nung binili yung sasakyan.. Sa mga maraming sasakyan dyan maku-confirm nyo ba ito? specially kung Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb na register nung binili.. Ibig sabihin ending 1 and 2 pa din both?

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk
    Not true...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Hmmm I thought I read somewhere in the forum that you may request a change of plate ending provided that you already own a vehicle with the same plate ending.? Not sure though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    from what i understand,
    once the plate number has been assigned to your car, it is there forever. i was informed by SA, that the request has to be made before the number is assigned.
    but you may request for special plate (vanity plate), for additional fee, but...
    alas, the vanity plate program has been temporarily suspended yata.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 9th, 2020 at 10:37 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    May nag share sakin na ang plate number ending daw ay based sa month ng registration nung binili yung sasakyan.. Sa mga maraming sasakyan dyan maku-confirm nyo ba ito? specially kung Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb na register nung binili.. Ibig sabihin ending 1 and 2 pa din both?

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk
    nopo.
    the number you get is the number next in line of that particular lto's list.
    someone told me, some time back, that what some SAs do, is to shop around for an lto whose next number for release, is your "request's".
    do not know, if this is true.

how about today?
    i do not know if lto honors ending number requests or not.
    i seem to be getting non-uniform replies from the SAs.
    my last two car purchases, were used cars, because SA could promise me my choice of EP if i bought new car.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last edited by Sarsi; March 9th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Change of plates, slim chance.

Beforehand, you can request, but no guarantee.

I made a request for the car i bought last year, requested for 7 or 8, i attached a copy of other csrs' OR and CR, request granted.

Did the same for the car I purchased last month, hopefully, i can get the ending I requested.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    For the plate, I check with an SA, they can request an ending number with a fee 100% daw ang chance.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567