New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 784 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    again, thanks for the support guys! glad to be of help to all of you

about interior detailing... I'm more onto maintenance than on removal of stains and the such - i.e. vacuuming and brushing the carpet, window and dashboard maintenance. I'll put that up to the to-do list

*archie123456789: ang pinaka-OC na part yung drying hehe.

*kerikzb: sa detailing thread nalang siguro boss kita kits sa next EB! kelan kaya..?

*kapitan88: sir edwin is a licensed seller of optimum products here, you could pm ma'am madkatz for his number in the detailing thread above..

BTW, right after ko kunin yung picture nung ranger sa labas... umulan. :rofl: ganyan talaga...
    Last edited by scharnhorst; January 18th, 2011 at 02:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Dapat sticky thread na ito ah :hammer:

Good Job Doc Scharn! Sana yung MZ2 nalang ginawa mong model para mas madali linisin

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    hindi ata bagay ang "tamang oc lang...". imo, dapat na titulo ay "oc's guide to car appearance maintenance" nyahahaha!

on another note, magaling ang pagkakagawa. detalyado. meron pa q & a parang manual. hehehe. panalo sir. malaking tulong ito sa karamihan sa atin dito. salamat!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^^^meron pang mas magaling at detalyado sir, hehe.

*SG: mas madali nga linisin mga small cars... halos di ko na maabot yung bubong ng ranger e

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    great digest! now stickied!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Nice! Sticky thread na! :clap:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    up for this one. nice very informative.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Excellent post! Thank you very much.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks for the sticky!

again, for those interested with a soft copy of this, just PM me your email addresses

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    *Scharnhorst-we are being misguided by your thread,may i request that will you please change the title of your post so to avoid confusion among us fellow detailing enthusiast...instead of "tamang OC lang"make it "SOBRANG OC lang!"haha...idol na kita bro,please send it to my email.TIA

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance