New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    unahan ko na... please lang voaquino wag ka na gumawa ng self testimonial ng frankline. TY!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    2 bucket method na ba sa Genki ngayon? dati kasi ni spray-an lang nila nang foam tapos punas punas na..
    2 bucket na last that I noticed. Experience was around 3-4 months ago na.

And yes, kindly no Frankline ads if not I'll be spamming GH's inbox with pleas to ban somebody.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    2 bucket method na ba sa Genki ngayon? dati kasi ni spray-an lang nila nang foam tapos punas punas na..
    Just tell the lady na bucket wash ang gusto mo.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Best humingi ka na ng discount if you're already suki na For my Collinite and Klasse/Carlack applications, I also do mine sa Bluemile. You might also want to substitute the New Paint Protection/KAIO+KSG with their 2-step detailing program which throws in a polish (most likely Meg's M82) for a minimal price. Their 2-step detailing (Wash+M82+KAIO+KSG) is what I usually take up bi-annually/3-times-a-year along with my discount, costs me around 1200php lang I believe.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll keep this in mind. :D

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Saw tarps and handouts of this at the rear parking area of St. Luke's E. Rod:

GreenRides

It turns out these were the guys tapped by Toyota for the 86 launch. They seem to specialize in waterlass car washes. P200 gets you a wash and wax (by hand).

I spoke to one of their guys and he does have the right tools (mitts, microfiber, etc) but I was not familiar with the products that he uses (NoWet: apparently sourced from Australia).

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    may feedback po ba kayo sa detailing ng uberwerke at pulse creative (PCI)? alin kay mas ok sa kanila? TIA!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Saw tarps and handouts of this at the rear parking area of St. Luke's E. Rod:

GreenRides

It turns out these were the guys tapped by Toyota for the 86 launch. They seem to specialize in waterlass car washes. P200 gets you a wash and wax (by hand).

I spoke to one of their guys and he does have the right tools (mitts, microfiber, etc) but I was not familiar with the products that he uses (NoWet: apparently sourced from Australia).
    I've read a few things about No Wet on various detailing forums. The feedback hasn't been all that great, but it's hard to say if it was because of the product or the technique used by the demo person. There are waterless wash products that have been released in the years since No Wet was first introduced that I do know work, as long as you keep in mind the limitations of the product (i.e., you cannot use it on anything that's too dirty). I use Ultima Waterless wash myself; there's also been good feedback about Optimum Opti-Clean, Blackfire Waterless Wash, DP Waterless Auto Wash, and Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    May maayos ba na auto detailing/carwash near congressional ave, visayas ave, mindanao ave areas na safe at sana kung may WIFI?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    May maayos ba na auto detailing/carwash near congressional ave, visayas ave, mindanao ave areas na safe at sana kung may WIFI?
    Sa Congressional area pards dalawa pinupuntahan ko, pag underwash + carwash dun ako sa OTTOMAN (shorthorn st.). Maayos naman alam ko may Wi-Fi. Mura kasi pag underwash + carwash 200 pesos lang midsize car na.

Pag hugas lang, sa LG2 Autostation sa Congressional extension naman.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Aside from the venerable Big Berts, I think it's about time we give some smaller detailing shops a quick review based on your feedback on them. Did you like the price? How were their procedures? etc. For reviewers, it would be pleasing if you were to be transparent about your review (ex. I own the shop, I know the shop owner, etc.) so to keep the thread informative and hopefully free from bias.

I'd start.

Antricks Detailing
    * Petron Station Gil Puyat Ave., between Filmore st. and Osmeña Highway, Palanan Makati City, Makati

Dropped by earlier to have the car washed at first. Although umaambon, my aim was to simply check out Anton's shop since I kept missing the Pinoydetailing EBs being held here. The location is fairly convenient for me since DLSU is just right around the corner.

Pricing and services was excellent. 100 pesos for a medium car is the normal but I really like how their "OCW" spray costs 40 pesos as an add-on. I'd definitely see myself coming here again just for a wash+OCW. I'm also surprised that their asphalt removal wasn't the usual kerosene bath but rather Mark V's Citrus solvent.

As for the time, it was faster than most people as I had two boys attending to the car. I guess it's probably because ako lang crazy enough nagpapawash in the middle of a shower . I'm assuming some people would have a hard time having a wash here since there's only 2 covered areas to accommodate 2 cars at a time.

As for the wash procedure, I was initially going to give them demerits since inuna nila yun rims and mags portion. However, since dalawa sila I guess this is understandable naman. One was in-charge of the body while the other on the wheels. I also noted that they did the bottom portion of the car (where there's usually more sediments and dirt accumulation) separately from the top however I didn't notice whether they flipped the mitt. In terms of car wash, no problems here.

Entire wash->asphalt removal->OCW just took around 40 minutes. Glass cleaning used 3D's glass cleaner. Notably, I like how their attention to detail was - they were individually "drying" the bolts on my rims but I later told them that I was in a hurry kaya wag na (at mababasa din naman).

When I inquired on their past 99 pesos wash and wax promo, I was expecting an all-in-one "shampoo+wax" combo pero yun pala gamit nila Mothers Step 3 wax! Hope they return the promo, I'd damn right want to try it.

Overall, excellent detailing shop. Try availing of their sealant services, HD Poxy gamit nila although you can opt for Carlack too.

P.S. I'm at the process of testing out the detailing shops near Banawe

Thanks to this thread I found another reliable carwash. So far the only car washes that I could give a two thumbs up would be Big Bert's, Zero Stain and this one. I would rate this 3 as 5star carwash.

They use two bucket method here and make it a point to wash the upper and lower portion of the car separately. They clean the car well and if you want to have your car washed or waxed, you can choose from several different kinds of brands. After trying their asphalt removal, this would be the place to go for me for that service.

Went here twice already, first I just tried the carwash and the second time around I had my car waxed. Only problem I see here is they are undermanned and only have 2 spaces. But I was able to talk to the owner and according to him they plan on expanding soon.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast