New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Simex Kamias
    Kamias Road

First time ko magpacarwash dito several months ago, 90 pesos for my Vios yung exterior car wash. Kapag eto inavail mo, they wont bother opening your doors. Basta kung alin makita nila that's on the outside, yun lang yun.

Tinanong ko kasi "Boss, nasaakin yung susi, buksan ko yung kotse?"

Sagot saakin "No need. Di naman po namin lilinisin"

Pansin ko rin mabilis yung paglinis nila sa kotse. Wala pa yata 30 minutes they were done soaping and rinsing the car.

Medyo OC ako pagdating sa carwash so inavail ko na rin yung interior vacuum nila. Forgot how much was it but if my memory serves me right, it's under 100, 90 pesos yata or 80. Eto natuwa ako. They vacuumed the car throughly, they applied something on the glasses inside, the side panels etcetera.

Medyo mahal siya.

Pwede ka pala tumambay dun sa office nila. May aircon, mga tatlo o apat na upuan, pwede ka pa maki-wifi.

Since then, ako nalang naghuhugas ng kotse. Great thread, jhnkvn btw, kasi months from now malamang ipapa-wax ko na yung kotse sa detailing shop -, and since I have no idea how, I'll need to consult a professional detailer.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Simex Kamias
    Kamias Road

First time ko magpacarwash dito several months ago, 90 pesos for my Vios yung exterior car wash. Kapag eto inavail mo, they wont bother opening your doors. Basta kung alin makita nila that's on the outside, yun lang yun.

Tinanong ko kasi "Boss, nasaakin yung susi, buksan ko yung kotse?"

Sagot saakin "No need. Di naman po namin lilinisin"

Pansin ko rin mabilis yung paglinis nila sa kotse. Wala pa yata 30 minutes they were done soaping and rinsing the car.

Medyo OC ako pagdating sa carwash so inavail ko na rin yung interior vacuum nila. Forgot how much was it but if my memory serves me right, it's under 100, 90 pesos yata or 80. Eto natuwa ako. They vacuumed the car throughly, they applied something on the glasses inside, the side panels etcetera.

Medyo mahal siya.

Pwede ka pala tumambay dun sa office nila. May aircon, mga tatlo o apat na upuan, pwede ka pa maki-wifi.

Since then, ako nalang naghuhugas ng kotse. Great thread, jhnkvn btw, kasi months from now malamang ipapa-wax ko na yung kotse sa detailing shop -, and since I have no idea how, I'll need to consult a professional detailer.
    Suggestion ko renzo if papawax ka with consultation text mo si zerostain. I'm sure he's willing to help you out and answer all your questions and teach you how to properly care for your car.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Kay Zerostain ako nagpa-Exterior detail since wala akong buffing machine para ma-DIY ko na lang. Flexible sila. They can adjust sayo. In my case kasi 2 days daw yung Ext. Detail so I need to leave the car overnight sa shop. Sabi ko di ako pinayagan ng dad ko, so there were agreements made na lang like I'm not supposed to touch the paint in any way, kahit maulanan, punas, dust, I'll just leave it, and that kapag may nakagasgas while wala sa shop nila yung oto, di na sila liable dun.

In the end satisfied ako. Attention to detail din ang mga tao nila. Minsan they tell you random stuff about your paint na napapansin nila, which is good kasi alam mong alam nila ginagawa nila.

Yung underchassis detailing nila is very nice din. As usual, attention to detail pa rin. Ultimo light dirt sa mga nuts and bolts ng pang ilalim mo napapansin nila. May mga pics sila ng mga dinedetail nila sa FB page nila.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Saw a car wash/detailing shop along N. Domingo - Pinaglabanan. Has anyong availed of their service?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Alright thanks guys. Will visit Zerostain one of these days.

Heard lots of good stuff about them. Gano ba katagal normal wax lang?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Just had the first optiguard session for my White MS GLX at BigBerts ...

So far so good.
    Not as shiny as the Tucson I saw in the Tucson Thread (after his KIO session) but I guess its the fault of the MItsubishi Tafetta White's character

Pero yung orange chill SX4 na nauna sure was awesome.
    Kintab din noong black explorer with OWN xx plate number

Suki din pala doon si Barney na nanampal ng TE

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *oliver1013: Try North Performance along Congressional Ave.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Good afternoon Gentlemen: where can i find zerostain and their number? thank you po

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sangre0371 View Post
    Good afternoon Gentlemen: where can i find zerostain and their number? thank you po
    google search. most of the time, a quick google search would answer your questions

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Anyone here who tried VIP Meguiar's in Fort or Shaw?

Thinking of getting a full detail with them, I'm concerned though that their full detailing service is just 5 hours compared to other places which take 3-5 days (but expensive). Is 5 hours enough to give a car a good full detail? I'm wondering how it compares to others.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast