New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Anyone here who tried VIP Meguiar's in Fort or Shaw?

Thinking of getting a full detail with them, I'm concerned though that their full detailing service is just 5 hours compared to other places which take 3-5 days (but expensive). Is 5 hours enough to give a car a good full detail? I'm wondering how it compares to others.
    5 hours is possible but you also have to consider other variables such as the condition of the paint and the size of the vehicle. For example you'll bring a Honda Jazz with a good paint condition, they could finish it within that 5 hour period. But if you'll bring an Expedition with a bad paint condition, for sure it would take longer time or even 1 day to finish it. Plus they are using machines and that would make the process more efficient, effective and fast as compared to doing it by hand. The very first time I fully detailed my pick up, it took me almost 7 to 8 hrs but everything was done by hand and I am not even a pro. For my Civic, about 6 hrs. How much more if I had a machine with me, for sure it would cut the time by 2 to 3 hrs less. This is just for the paint. But if you would include interior, glass, etc, it can't be done that fast and you really need to either return or leave your car.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Anyone tried SLICK2SHINE? Had a great experience with them for my Lancer Cedia. I told them what I want the finish to be on some of my cedia's aesthetic problems, then they showed me a demo if paano nila reremedyohan. They are honest on everything in regards to their service, unlike other shops na nagsasabing "yes sir, kaya yan, mawawala yan, and the likes. They will give you a background of what will the result be. Nagbibigay pa sila ng tips which regards to ibang d.i.y na pwedeng gawin.

I asked them for the time they'll finish the service, waited for hours then ayun may 30 minutes pang advance allowance tapos na yung full detail at nakabit na yung central locks galing din sa kanila. Bow ako sa quality ng service nila, napakintab talaga yung cedia ko, may nakasabay pa ako na Lancer EX, yung new model, nagpapaint protect.

The owner implements quality check sa service ng mga tao niya. On my interior it just restored on its true beige color. Acid rain stains disapperead on the wind shield. Also the best part was the waterless engine detail, i'm amazed how they have done it, under the hood looks like new.

The best part also, they dont give or ask hidden charges, what i paid is what is posted in their site, pinameryenda ko na lang yung tao nya, para may lakas magdetail ng cedia ko.

To summarize my novela, thanks to SLICK2SHINE. Excellent quality and service. Hindi nasayang ang pagpunta ko sa shop niyo. Ni-recommend ko na rin kayo sa mga family and friends ko.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Sir ginolancer, san Po ung slick2shine?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Has anyone tried PCI? Pulse Creative Innovations? I've heard good feedback and was impressed with the before and after pics sa website nila. They also do home service kasi kaya i'm looking at having it done with them. Just want to hear your fedbacks firat

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    For home service detailers, they are very good, above the average.

YGPM sir.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Are there any good detailing shops that also do paintless dent removal? I want to save time by just going to such a shop if there is one.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Are there any good detailing shops that also do paintless dent removal? I want to save time by just going to such a shop if there is one.
    AFAIK, hillsborough detailers in eastwood though hindi ko pa nasubukan...Try to check yung thread about PDR merong isang nagavail ng services nila and so far satisfied naman...you may check their website... Hillsborough Detailers

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    AFAIK, hillsborough detailers in eastwood though hindi ko pa nasubukan...Try to check yung thread about PDR merong isang nagavail ng services nila and so far satisfied naman...you may check their website... Hillsborough Detailers
    I also came across them. I might just check them out next week. There was a post about a Suzuki Swift user who availed of their services in the PDR thread.

Folks, please feel free to recommend any more establishments that offer the same range of services. Thank you and good weekend.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I also came across them. I might just check them out next week. There was a post about a Suzuki Swift user who availed of their services in the PDR thread.

Folks, please feel free to recommend any more establishments that offer the same range of services. Thank you and good weekend.

There's one in examiner st. QC

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    There's one in examiner st. QC
    lol natawa ako dito sir. you're doing voaquino a favor.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast