New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mukhang ok naman na ata. nagkaproblem siya dati un HCP members.. pero alam ko ok narin na resolve na..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    We just had Rike Kool installed on a 5er, 2 days ago. Still checking if any bubbles will remain, so far a few folds are still visible and some scratches. The AC in the tint room is way inadequate, so uncomfortably mainit pa rin, although they say it is for the smoke, not for cooling. Maybe it is really a warm summer. They told me it will take 1 hour 15 minutes only. I got there 2 PM, they finished by 7 PM - 5 hours to complete a 5er, 1 installer!

Had Daylight HID (Hella daw) installed also. We have been asking if the Hella Resistor Pack is included before going there (it takes care of the OBC so that you won't get the Low Beam Failure check control message from the computer of bimmers). They said it should be taken cared of by the Igniter included.

Guess what - it did not do the job. We get the Low Beam Failure message everytime you start and turn off the ignition. It appears they do not even know about it until then.

Called them about the remedy and they promised to get back.
    Texted again and they said the Hella Support told them we need to get it fixed at PGA and pay an extra 600.
    Texted them who should we talk to at PGA as they are not a dealer anymore.
    Texted them if they knew at all about the Hella Resistor Pack and if they can get that for us.

We never got an answer for 2 days now.

Sayang, we actually planned to have other cars done there, but with this experience - maybe not anymore.

This is just our experience, maybe it is different with the others, we can not generalize. But it is one sad experience about pre-sales & after-sales support, for a rather not-so-inexpensive item like HIDs.
    Last edited by bm5er; March 30th, 2006 at 05:28 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh no... sorry to hear that ser. baka naman ma gawan pa ng paraan ng LA to. tsk...tsk...tsk...

di na ko papa install ng vkool dito. hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    un problem sa HCP is fake ata na rike cool un nalagay tapos un una binabalik ayaw tanggapin.. tapos un kuamlat sa HCP.. ayon bigla naghahabol... kase talagang nasira un pangalan nial sa HCP...

ser eric,
    dapat sa akin na lang kayo kuha HID :D hehehehe

gsto ko pa naman sana pa riek cool sa alfa ko dati...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hey Odell, I did not know you deal with HIDs also, akala ko si Lio lang. I actually called Lio about that "Hella" offer, and he said if it is the real thing, then it is a good deal. I went to get it, it turned out to be "Daylight" brand with the Hella ballast.

Hassle kung pati ang tint will turn out to be the same case as HCP above, sana hindi.

In the end, I was able to find a fix from BMW tips and tricks for the low beam issue.

I was hoping for the LA issue to get resolved amicably but it went really ugly.

Totoo nga yata yung saying na: If it is too good to be true, it really is too good to be true.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hids are all the same naman na nowadays.. hehe. un sa bmw you should bring it to the dealer talaga.. mga nabentahan ko ganun eh.. parang may pnrogram pa.. hinde ko rin exact details about it.. post ko pag naask ko na... but wala naman problems kahit umiilaw un dash.. hehe..

sana nga hinde mangyari na peke un nialagay nila sa 5 mo.. sayang pa naman.. talagang ipagkakalat natin yan sa car industry kung hinde nila ayusin un case mo..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Im sorry that I have to butt in. Mr. Eric installed the Hids last Tuesday. He left the shop at 7pm after the tint was installed. As far as Im concerned, he was taken care of with drinks and politeness when he was here.

Mr. Eric called me up yesterday ( Tuesday ) in the morning about the problem he encountered and I told him I will let him know asap. I sent him a message at 4 pm stating that Hella requires him to have his lights reset at a BMW dealer at a charge for 600.00.

This morning I came to the shop at 11 am, recd Mr. Eric's message that we have not responded to his previous messages that I was unaware. After replying Mr. Eric, he said that he posted here his poor experience with our company. We did not have even 24 hours to respond or time to tackle the problem. While texting back and forth, I got the two messages that he claims were sent yesterday...I also told him that we just recd the 2 messages at around 11:30 and that if he wanted quicker response, could have called our shop instead of waiting for the replies through texts. Sometimes there are network related problems which are beyond our control. I asked Hella again, they said that it needed to be reset from a dealer which would take 3-5 minutes and also suggested to Mr. Eric to visit Autohaus in Libis.

Mr. Eric claims that it took 2 days but sadly, its been exaggerated. I have no offense with Mr. Eric, but we weren’t given enough time to deal with the matter before he reacted impatiently. I’m not trying to call names, please. Just trying to put things into perspective....We did respond to his message yesterday, its not that we ignored it completely. I also explained to Mr. Eric that this morning, we were swamped with many presidential cars from Malacanang.

We dont have the intention of messing around with customers when it comes to service or quality. But sometimes, there are customer's that also take advantage of our humbleness when it comes to dealing with problems. We do not live in a perfect world. There are problems that come and proper solutions to compensate.

Tint Room- Our airconditioning is not meant for the customer but rather for the tint application. It is climate controlled together with the purifier to sanitize it from dust and pollution. The objective is to apply the tint where there is no dust or pollution present. Our customer’s are welcome to watch the tint application from a glass window inside the store where there is sufficient cooling for comfort of waiting.

There are many shops nearby that don’t even use any airconditioning. We don’t charge anything extra, we try to make the customer’s feel comfortable as much as possible.

But Mr. Eric, if we did not meet your expectation of the cooling, I’m sorry, you could have opted to speak to me right there while having the tint installed.

Onin- Kindly read the HCP forum again to get better understanding on what was the problem and how it was taken care of. We never refused to replace the tint, we asked for the receipt, plate number or the exact date which neither of the 3 were provided so we couldn’t trace the customer. But after the customer gave us the date, we found the receipt and the supplier of the tint gladly replaced the tint per warranty. The customer was then content with the result of the replacement.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    By the way, Hella Philippines does supply the Daylite HID system as it carries the Hella Ballast System Technology. If the bulbs are Hella, Ballast are Hella...what more???

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayusin niyo na lang po sana un misunderstanding niyo with ser amrit...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sir can you post prices for your tint/brands pls, im sending you txt but still no reply? thanks hoping you can post price specially for sedan

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Any comments about L.A. Car Accessories?