New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *LAcars: hi sir, would just like to know if there is such a thing as silver magic tint (3M lang alam ko) from solarguard? please PM cost naman for an Innova G (quarter lang sa windshield). thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    yes i have comments re LA Car. they want to sell

just read the below exchange (two part message) between myslef and the owner "Mr. Amrit". He has been very aggresively deffensive about this from the start. i am not a coy individual homeboy - and I am very unimpressed with your 250k tv problem and your claim to visit Florida twice a month (as he boasted about this trying to impress me with his owner charm and that telescopic HID was the future of HID and they had very few problems with it).

Kala mo ba brad wala akong pambayad? That is not what I am complaining to you and your staff about. After reading the HID thread here in TSIKOT i am convinced you not only tried to pass a bluff on me but actually used my ignorance re HID to your gain in our verbal conversation. I am complaining because your staff sold me a lemon and you as owner are still defensive about it to the point where you would bluff and lie to cover something up.

after spending 2 hours reading articles here, i now know why YOU use HID housing on your HID. did you not feel that that was important for me to know given I had taken effort to explain why i wanted the lights to be so illuminating? I like how you so cleverly ignored the part where you lied and your staff lied in your email below.

dang, i was even trying to be positive about it - and i get stiffed by a dude more concerned about covering his ass and making $$$.

you gotta start reading at the bottom to get what we are talking about. you want feedback re LA Car, here you go. This is unedited.

=======================

[SIZE=2]I am happy for the guy with the HID 8k then - as his experience was better than mine (I do distinctly remember he was sold your Eagle brand not Clearview HID for his new Toyota HiAce van). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]As stated below in my reply to your email, I just want to get the warranty resolved and after verifying the HID kit works, then pay for the removal (labor cost) of the HID and put my factory lighting back in. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I am not debating about which is better or who is right or wrong at this point and believe that this issue is done and set in the both of us. If it is not too much to ask, please have another installer finish the work on my car as I believe Paul to be untrustworthy (I am willing to confront him in front of you as witness to settle this – my credibility is important to me and I will not tolerate being called a liar by someone who smiled at me and lied to my face about my car being in accident as Paul did initially). I understand completely that you would trust and most likely believe your employee as I would mine but you are more than welcome to open my bumper and show me evidence of any accident as Paul claimed there to be. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Let’s just set things straight via your warranty – make sure it works – then remove it and I will pay for labor to put my original lighting back in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I am sorry for your experience with the LCD and ask for your understanding in what I am going through right now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]If you are free, let me buy you a cup of coffee – I believe nothing is more effective and understandable than face-to-face communication.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Thanks,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]CUSTOMER[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Im on mobile email right now. Read your mail and wish for you to confront my guy as he has another story all together. If you recall the customer that had his lights installed while you were here, has complimented not once, but twice about the lights installed. even told me about you trying to sell him the 4300k idea as compared to the 8000k but then he has used 8000k with another car and he is convinced of it hence he stood with what we sold him. You really want to know what happend with the lcd before you assume nothing on a clean slate took place? it was returned 7 times before they replaced it. Yes we do not live in heaven or else, there wont be any thing called warranty.[/SIZE]

TO BE CONTINUED

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    [SIZE=2]Hi Amrit,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I have read through the below and am understanding how you see things clearly – in line with this I have decided to do the following:[/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=2]Go to your store and have the HID system fixed, then, removed and my factory bulbs be put back (I will pay you for the labor, don’t worry)[/SIZE]
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l7 level2 lfo1">[SIZE=2]It is no longer flickering, now it will not turn on[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=2]I would like to do this first thing tomorrow morning[/SIZE]
    1. [SIZE=2]Personally thank you for the time you have taken to read my email and address, to the best of your ability my concern(s)[/SIZE]
      1. [SIZE=2]I am trying to keep an open and non defensive perception of what is happening (trying to look objectively past the feeling that I got sold a lemon)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]If you have 3 minutes to spare, please feel free to read my insights (I know this can be quite frustrating to you as well because I am just another annoying customer, but at the end of the day I ask you to do so as a person and not the store owner) on your reply to my email – you may find this worth your while. Especially re your claim of my car having a major accident as I find this very disturbing – I have spent even more time getting to the truth of this.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Best regards,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]CUSTOMER[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]From:[/SIZE][SIZE=2] amrit.murpuri*gmail.com [mailto:amrit.murpuri*gmail.com] On Behalf Of Amrit Mirpuri / L.A. Cars[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Dear CUSTOMER,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Hope all is well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Based on your email:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]You must know the following:[/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=3]Your car was involved in a major accident as discussed previously. Wires and electricals were affected, hence your'e experiencing voltage drops which causes flickering problems. Flickering is a sign of voltage flactuation.[/SIZE]
      1. [SIZE=3]Its best you talk to your own technician (Paul, I will never forget this guy) about this. When he was changing out my bulbs from 6k to 4.3k, I asked him to show me the crack he was telling you about and evidence of a major crash. His reply verbatim in tagalong was [/SIZE][SIZE=4]“sinabi ko lang yon kina Sir at Grace para hindi ako magkalas ng bumper at umorder sila ng bago bulbs, matrabaho kasi”[/SIZE]
    i.Am not sure if your read tagalong – but you can have your staff translate this.

ii.I am willing to go face to face with your installer re this.
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l6 level2 lfo4">[SIZE=3]Naturally, I have no way of proving he said that as he was conversationally communicating this as he replaced my bulbs, but because you are someone that at the time of our conversation was conversationally adept at HID systems and cars, guess what? I had the car checked at Mazda. Guess what they found.[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=3]I have had the car serviced at Mazda in Alabang and Makati and have specifically asked for the old service records and that it be checked for signs of the damage you and your mechanic specified – they certify the car has never been in any form of accident aside from minor scratches on the body.[/SIZE]
    i.I even verified the paint variation at both branches and compared to a BNEW Tribute in their garage and it was the same job as mine.
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l5 level2 lfo5">[SIZE=3]I am not arguing about anything and intend to do the above as stated in a civil and reasonable way. I as a customer feel offended that you as a store owner would try to bluff your customers on what your installer said without looking into it some more (Your installer said you took his advice at face value)[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=3]Rest assured I will provide an unbiased view re this when asked about my experience with your customer service and store[/SIZE]
    1. [SIZE=3]To assume that we sell products for a good deal from our suppliers,[/SIZE] I wouldn't go there...you must also know we do not live in heaven where everything works all the time. I puchased a 250,000 flat lcd screen hardly a year ago from Sony, why are there dead pixels? Due to the coverage of warranty, they took care of it. Warranty is totally different from guarantee.
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l4 level2 lfo7">[SIZE=3]Yes but I bet you didn’t have to return your TV twice or thrice to get it resolved [/SIZE]J <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l4 level2 lfo7">[SIZE=3]I do not believe in heaven – I’ve worked from nothing to where I am today and have done so with effort and determination. I leave little to luck my friend.[/SIZE] <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l4 level2 lfo7">[SIZE=3]I work in a world of customer services, you need not explain WARRANTY vs GUARANTEE[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=3]When your salesperson sold this, she GUARANTEED that it was a better brand than your most expensive model, but hey I am just the DUMBASS consumer who trusted the good name of your store ain’t I? So poor me. But hey, you know what they say man, life’s a learning experience.[/SIZE]
    1. [SIZE=3]Upon checking the ballasts which were removed from your car under warranty, they worked perfectly with one of our demo cars and we could demo this to you.[/SIZE]
      1. [SIZE=3]I have no way of validating this and would not like to judge if it was the lines, connection points – hell I don’t know. Am not the car expert cause if I was I wouldn’t need your installer to do it for me.[/SIZE]
    1. [SIZE=3]We do not refund for bulbs or headlights[/SIZE]. We, bounded per Philippine consumer act law, give warranties for replacement/repair to an electronic item and honor it according to the extent of the law.
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo11">[SIZE=3]Do you not think I read the law on this before emailing you? [/SIZE]J <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo11">[SIZE=3]It’s a set of bulbs man, not insurance fraud we are talking about.[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=3]I am just a customer wanting to get what he paid for without having to revisit the store every two weeks – I do not think using the bulbs at night is considered abuse and grounds for them to start malfunctioning is it?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Based on the above points, and at this point, we can only honor the warranty of the bulb as what was indicated to you upon the purchase.[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    [SIZE=2]Hi Amrit,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I have read through the below and am understanding how you see things clearly – in line with this I have decided to do the following:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    1. [SIZE=2]Go to your store and have the HID system fixed, then, removed and my factory bulbs be put back (I will pay you for the labor, don’t worry)[/SIZE]
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l7 level2 lfo1">[SIZE=2]It is no longer flickering, now it will not turn on[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=2]I would like to do this first thing tomorrow morning[/SIZE]
    1. [SIZE=2]Personally thank you for the time you have taken to read my email and address, to the best of your ability my concern(s)[/SIZE]
      1. [SIZE=2]I am trying to keep an open and non defensive perception of what is happening (trying to look objectively past the feeling that I got sold a lemon)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]If you have 3 minutes to spare, please feel free to read my insights (I know this can be quite frustrating to you as well because I am just another annoying customer, but at the end of the day I ask you to do so as a person and not the store owner) on your reply to my email – you may find this worth your while. Especially re your claim of my car having a major accident as I find this very disturbing – I have spent even more time getting to the truth of this.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Best regards,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2] CUSTOMER[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=3]Dear Customer,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Hope all is well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Based on your email:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]You must know the following:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=3]Your car was involved in a major accident as discussed previously. Wires and electricals were affected, hence your'e experiencing voltage drops which causes flickering problems. Flickering is a sign of voltage flactuation.[/SIZE]
      1. [SIZE=3]Its best you talk to your own technician (Paul, I will never forget this guy) about this. When he was changing out my bulbs from 6k to 4.3k, I asked him to show me the crack he was telling you about and evidence of a major crash. His reply verbatim in tagalong was [/SIZE][SIZE=4]“sinabi ko lang yon kina Sir at Grace para hindi ako magkalas ng bumper at umorder sila ng bago bulbs, matrabaho kasi”[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]i.[SIZE=1][/SIZE]Am not sure if your read tagalong – but you can have your staff translate this.
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]ii.[SIZE=1][/SIZE]I am willing to go face to face with your installer re this.
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l6 level2 lfo4">[SIZE=3]Naturally, I have no way of proving he said that as he was conversationally communicating this as he replaced my bulbs, but because you are someone that at the time of our conversation was conversationally adept at HID systems and cars, guess what? I had the car checked at Mazda. Guess what they found.[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=3]I have had the car serviced at Mazda in Alabang and Makati and have specifically asked for the old service records and that it be checked for signs of the damage you and your mechanic specified – they certify the car has never been in any form of accident aside from minor scratches on the body.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]i.[SIZE=1][/SIZE]I even verified the paint variation at both branches and compared to a BNEW Tribute in their garage and it was the same job as mine.
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l5 level2 lfo5">[SIZE=3]I am not arguing about anything and intend to do the above as stated in a civil and reasonable way. I as a customer feel offended that you as a store owner would try to bluff your customers on what your installer said without looking into it some more (Your installer said you took his advice at face value)[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=3]Rest assured I will provide an unbiased view re this when asked about my experience with your customer service and store[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=3]To assume that we sell products for a good deal from our suppliers,[/SIZE] I wouldn't go there...you must also know we do not live in heaven where everything works all the time. I puchased a 250,000 flat lcd screen hardly a year ago from Sony, why are there dead pixels? Due to the coverage of warranty, they took care of it. Warranty is totally different from guarantee.
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l4 level2 lfo7">[SIZE=3]Yes but I bet you didn’t have to return your TV twice or thrice to get it resolved [/SIZE]J <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l4 level2 lfo7">[SIZE=3]I do not believe in heaven – I’ve worked from nothing to where I am today and have done so with effort and determination. I leave little to luck my friend.[/SIZE] <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l4 level2 lfo7">[SIZE=3]I work in a world of customer services, you need not explain WARRANTY vs GUARANTEE[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=3]When your salesperson sold this, she GUARANTEED that it was a better brand than your most expensive model, but hey I am just the DUMBASS consumer who trusted the good name of your store ain’t I? So poor me. But hey, you know what they say man, life’s a learning experience.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=3]Upon checking the ballasts which were removed from your car under warranty, they worked perfectly with one of our demo cars and we could demo this to you.[/SIZE]
      1. [SIZE=3]I have no way of validating this and would not like to judge if it was the lines, connection points – hell I don’t know. Am not the car expert cause if I was I wouldn’t need your installer to do it for me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    1. [SIZE=3]We do not refund for bulbs or headlights[/SIZE]. We, bounded per Philippine consumer act law, give warranties for replacement/repair to an electronic item and honor it according to the extent of the law.
      1. <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo11">[SIZE=3]Do you not think I read the law on this before emailing you? [/SIZE]J <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l2 level2 lfo11">[SIZE=3]It’s a set of bulbs man, not insurance fraud we are talking about.[/SIZE]
      2. [SIZE=3]I am just a customer wanting to get what he paid for without having to revisit the store every two weeks – I do not think using the bulbs at night is considered abuse and grounds for them to start malfunctioning is it?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Based on the above points, and at this point, we can only honor the warranty of the bulb as what was indicated to you upon the purchase.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]You could coordinate with Grace via landline at 817-8617, she will have the bulb prepared for replacement if ever that is the problem. It wouldn't take much time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Regards,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Amrit Mirpuri[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]the brand we sold you, we stand by it. – I never questioned your standing by this brand, for whatever reason you guys do. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    [SIZE=2]Hi Amrit,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Am hoping all is well![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I am the customer you spoke to about 2 weeks ago re HID bulbs on my Mazda Tribute. I was very satisfied that we resolved that issue and happy with your level of commitment re customer satisfaction as we cater to similar clients at work. At the time we replaced my bulbs from the 6k to 4.3k variants, my ballast was also replaced by your staff as being defective.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]At the present, the right bulb is now experiencing issues with flickering (randomly), turning off (randomly), and not turning on at all. As a customer I trust that you will provide a reasonable solution to the matter but am already, with a heavy heart, aware that I must for the third time stay for hours at your shop while this gets resolved.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I sent the below SMS to Grace as she appears to be in charge of things when you are not around. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]------------------------[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Hi grace, my right hid bulb is no longer working. Temp is 4300k. This is the third time I need to go to your shop to get my lights repaired. I really appreciate the fact that you are able to provide a lengthy warranty but am more than dissatisfied by the quality of the craftsmanship of the hid you endorsed to me and the need to spend hours on end at your store getting things fixed. Again when you sold me the product I was willing to pay more for a better quality product but took your advice re clear view brand. I am now beginning to think you sold me the product based on your ability to get volume from your supplier vis a vi what your customer was looking for. I no longer want to keep your product as it seems to need repair/replacement every two weeks of use and am hoping we can come to resolution re this. I am open to working on this with you - I foresee two solutions to this (1) refund my 8k for the HID kit and return my car to the stock bulbs (I have everything removed), or (2) use the 8k for something else in your store (I would still like my stock bulbs back). That’s as far as I would like to go with this issue and am hoping we can both come to an acceptable agreement re the matter. I do not have the leisure of time to "drop by" the store every time something goes wrong and feel that having to come back thrice for the same issue makes what I am asking for quite reasonable. I look forward to your reply. - [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]------------------------[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I normally wouldn’t ask for a refund (but I strongly feel that the situation may need it) and am more than open to the second option as stated above. I no longer want to warranty service my Clear View HID’s for fear of having to come back again in another two weeks to get something else repaired/replaced. If neither is acceptable and an agreeable resolution to this issue cannot be met I must course my concern through BDO.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Thank you for taking the time to read my email – I look forward to hearing from you or Grace soon.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Regards,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]CSUTOMER

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    that is my ongoing experience with the famous LA Car and Mr Amrit.

I can live with paying more, but not being lied to and then being talked to in a misleading way.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whooooo....mainit!!!!

nasaan na kaya si "consul" ang pinaka satisfied customer ng LA car accessories

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Di ba banned na sila pareho ni Diplomat? Hehehe.

Bakit ba halos lahat ng car forums, may reklamo about Amrit/LA Cars?? And with the attendant bad publicity, how come bukas pa ang shop niya? I think the owner needs a crash course in customer relations. Magaling sa sales talk, pero sablay sa CRM.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    ^^^ Di ba banned na sila pareho ni Diplomat? Hehehe.

Bakit ba halos lahat ng car forums, may reklamo about Amrit/LA Cars?? And with the attendant bad publicity, how come bukas pa ang shop niya? I think the owner needs a crash course in customer relations. Magaling sa sales talk, pero sablay sa CRM.
    bukas pa kasi kumikita yan mga yan from people like me who know very little about cars. then they pray walang magreklamo. after reading this forum and the posts i not only learned they do the above but as sales people they are so after the sale they will say anything or lead towards it using any approach. I must say Mr. Amrit trains his people well and trusts his employees. :-)

this expereince was a learning experience for me.

As for Amrit, kaya ganyan response niyan, all he wants to do is make a quick buck.

i will never do business with them again.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Any comments about L.A. Car Accessories?