1. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir LA ,

YGPM

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcars
    Thanks Vikoy.

Driver4ever-Would recommend Solargard's regular or quantum tints. They outperform major brands like 3M and Sungard whereas heat and quality is concerned, not to mention, affordable too.
    is this a fact?im using 3M tints kasi never tried solarguard or any other tints

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hondacivic_vtis
    is this a fact?im using 3M tints kasi never tried solarguard or any other tints

yes it is. i've been using solarguard for almost 8 years now. hindi sya nag-fefade and gives optimum protection (what more yung mga superblacks..)

and they are cheaper than 3M.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    In the States, we hardly heard of 3M, it was either Solargard, Polar or Vkool. Its only in Asia where 3M is popular compared to the others. On my first car here, we installed 3M and I wasn't too convinced with the performance, had it replaced with Solargard and my faith with the product remained unchanged. Even the supplier ( Solargard Philippines ) is very accomodating when it comes to warranty which helps our store's service reputation.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio
    Has anyone tried L.A. Car Accessories for anything like tinting, sounds setup, parts/accessories? I'd just like to get some feedback about their prices and services. Are they reliable/dependable? Are their prices reasonable? Any comment/feedback is welcome!
    I have been to LA Cars a few times, as I find their shop well organized and window shopping there is always a nice experience. I have talked to the owner, Amrit, a few times and find him knowledgeable on his products and eager to recommend based on my profile and needs. Their facility is topnotch in that area, and caters to normal to high-end vehicles. For all these, their prices are surprisingly competitive and sometimes even cheaper than its neighbors.

One clear example is the Blaupunkt separate speakers and JBL, Velocity subs which I canvassed. Armit's price were about P200 to 500 cheaper than its competing neighbor stores. I haven't even negotiated then.

If you are looking for professional advice, good customer service, and a relaxing ambience while waiting, then visit L.A. Cars.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I'm currently looking for Yokohama Avid TRZ tires for my girlfriend's Altis. Would LA cars happen to have these?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by easydeal
    I have been to LA Cars a few times, as I find their shop well organized and window shopping there is always a nice experience. I have talked to the owner, Amrit, a few times and find him knowledgeable on his products and eager to recommend based on my profile and needs. Their facility is topnotch in that area, and caters to normal to high-end vehicles. For all these, their prices are surprisingly competitive and sometimes even cheaper than its neighbors.

One clear example is the Blaupunkt separate speakers and JBL, Velocity subs which I canvassed. Armit's price were about P200 to 500 cheaper than its competing neighbor stores. I haven't even negotiated then.

If you are looking for professional advice, good customer service, and a relaxing ambience while waiting, then visit L.A. Cars.

wow, parang testimonial sa home tv shopping

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hmmm. Oo nga 'no. Maybe I get a free softdrink, next time I window shop. Hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    LAcars, magkano po Vkool or Rike Cool (clear) for a 95 Accord all windows?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Vkool at this point is on order basis, price is 16,700.00

Rike cool - 7,500.00

Free laser headlight alignment and free interior sanitizing for every purchase of quality tint. ( Full car ).

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Any comments about L.A. Car Accessories?