New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hmmmm... I had my dmax's windshield installed tinted with rikecool last wednesday kaso I did not have the drinks you guys are mentioning. Baka may minimum charge... 2.4 k lang naman kasi binayaran ko. Pero OK kausap yung owner, ewan ko lang kung siya nga si Amrit.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    LAcars, I'd like to have my windshield tinted, so I'm thinking of either RikeCool or V-Cool. My ride is an Altis J 2006. Could you give me an estimate? I don't want it to be dark, really just for cooling. Also, I'd like it to reduce glare from oncoming traffic as well. Which would you recommend? Another thing, do you have foglamps too? Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hi Sir, We have the Rike cool tint which has 3 shades namely: ultra clear, medium light and medium dark. Vkool on the other hand only has the clear tint available here.

You may select the shades upon your visit here. For foglamps: we have original from Toyota and Thailand made ones ( with original wiring harness ).
    Last edited by theveed; April 6th, 2006 at 01:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcars
    Hi Sir, We have the Rike cool tint which has 3 shades namely: ultra clear, medium light and medium dark. Vkool on the other hand only has the clear tint available here.

You may select the shades upon your visit here. For foglamps: we have original from Toyota and Thailand made ones ( with original wiring harness ). They go for around Php 4,500.00 with installation and alignment.
    For the budget-conscious who still wants quality, what brand of tint would you recommend?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hey, I got my tint there on my FM last December. Dun din ako nagpainstall ng sound set up ko but I have some minor problems pero so far madali sila kausap. tutukan mo lang yung mga gumagawa kasi minsan nagmamadali lalo na kung gabi na. But for the owner so far di pa ako napahiya. Kausapin mo na lang sir si Mr amrit..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Thanks Vikoy.

Driver4ever-Would recommend Solargard's regular or quantum tints. They outperform major brands like 3M and Sungard whereas heat and quality is concerned, not to mention, affordable too.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ayos to ah! A car accessories shop that is a member of Tsikot and providing realtime answers!! Sana may discount mga Tsikoteers! hehehe! Sino po ang main contact person natin dyan sa LA Car Accessories? Malapit lang kse ako dyan eh!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Does LA Cars sell Fortuner Accessories as well?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, ginawa nyo nang ad itong thread.

LA Cars, don't post ads, but answers to queries are fine, use the PM when it comes to pricing.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Just called your shop di pala pwede mag credit card for tints

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Any comments about L.A. Car Accessories?