New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am calling it project ALAMID

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayaw yata nila ng OPEN SOURCE na project sir ?!?

Sa Tsikot PhUV medyo ganun yung isa sa issue of concern - big boys lurking around it. Couldn't blame them, the effort and project of the Tsikot PhUV have a commercial value in the Philippine car market.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but i do like the capability in Oyil to bring out lots of drawings sa Tsikot PhUV...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *wildthing,

I am sure they are very interested. Just wait a bit.

Yup, big boys lurking is always a concern.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    what about creating kit-cars? It will be much easier... I think?
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this project is very leaning towards kit cars....pero medyo leaning towards a new design and not a kit car of an existing old school car.

i don't think a 3-wheeled sports car will do Drift, Drag, Slalom, Autocross or even rallye. Straightways it maybe fast

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've longed to do this myself.

Kit cars are neat, as it allows people to take their time purchasing parts and gives them a choice of either brand new pieces or surplus.

The challenge is to design the kit to use as many donor parts as possible from one vehicle.

I've often thought of doing a front-engined front-drive three wheeler based on Corolla architecture (hahaha...) or even old Civic stuff (front dual wishbones kasi).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I think wildthing's design brief calls for a FOUR wheeler, and is codenamed "ALAMID".
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=10
    I agree with wildthing and ogpro that this TSV Project should have four wheels.
    FYI, there's already a different thread for the 3wheeler, but it is still in the brainstorming stage.
    All 3wheeler posts will be moved soon from here to http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39206 the better to open this TSV Project to those who wish to participate in its Concept Generation. Right now, I think interested parties might be confused.
    Moreover, unlike the 3wheeler, TSV is not by definition an economy vehicle, although the expectation is that it should be affordable. Let's assume that the Alamid Project will be taken all the way to scale modelling stage -- unless interested parties express a desire to fund a prototype.
    So, let's move on: TSV (Alamid) will have FOUR wheels.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dprox; June 27th, 2007 at 03:28 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    here is an old work, more of a hothatch, but i think pwede narin as reference.

and here's another one, this is my mazda3 concept....(also posted on concept car thread)

...kahit styling reference also
    Last edited by foifoi05; June 27th, 2007 at 04:06 PM. Reason: addtl photos

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I was thinking of the similarity of a low two-seat convertible Tableta to the 1958 Austin Healy Sprite. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin-Healey_Sprite

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Tsikot Sport Vehicle Project