New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 159 of 178 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1773
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I've decided to get Huper Optik for my Santa Fe but my brother is leaning towards BF Ceramic tint only because he wants a relatively light tint from the inside and dark from the outside which is what BF Ceramic is advertising.

The pictures from BF Ceramic's FB and website are showing a lot of dark tinted cars but they are mostly located inside their extremely well lighted place and if you would notice, some cars have their sunroof/moonroof open thereby letting tons of light in the interior (thus making the interior clearer).

My question now is:

1) Which is lighter from the inside during the day/night- Huper Optik Dark C20 or BF Ceramic Dark C20 given that they are the same shade? Is it all marketing hype that BF Ceramic is just giving us or are their tints really lighter from the inside compared to others (at the same tint level - super dark vs super dark, dark vs dark, medium vs medium, etc)

Anyone here able to see a side by side comparison preferably from the same type of car, 1 using BF ceramic and the other using 3m/Huper/vkool of the same shade? I'd really be interested to know if BF's claim is real or only a marketing thing.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    After driving for quite sometime using OEM 20 I think this is not for me I drive carefully and a bit slow now compared to no tint on windshield having OEM 20 you can hardly see for a far distance especially if street are not lighted will have this remove and probably replaced it with OEM 35.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    IMO there's no such thing as 'dark outside, light inside'. Plain physics lang:
    It's dark outside because the tint is rejecting light in the visible spectrum. If it rejects visible light then naturally it's going to be dark on the inside as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    After driving for quite sometime using OEM 20 I think this is not for me I drive carefully and a bit slow now compared to no tint on windshield having OEM 20 you can hardly see for a far distance especially if street are not lighted will have this remove and probably replaced it with OEM 35.

Yes yes... go for 35... kita pa kapogi.an ng tsikoters... [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Yes yes... go for 35... kita pa kapogi.an ng tsikoters... [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha yeah... will go there this weekend and have my other ride tinted as well.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    i am using vcool OEM20 and OEM05, Toyota innova, so far okay naman hindi naman ganon ka dark...

pero pansin ko lang mas dark nung bagong tint palang sya, ngayon after 1.5years medyo na aaninag na yung loob...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    OEM20 windshield tint with HID. Ok naman visibility at night but different strokes for different folks.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    i am using vcool OEM20 and OEM05, Toyota innova, so far okay naman hindi naman ganon ka dark...

pero pansin ko lang mas dark nung bagong tint palang sya, ngayon after 1.5years medyo na aaninag na yung loob...
    It already fades with just 1.5yrs of use? They claim 5 to 7yrs warranty against fading.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    It already fades with just 1.5yrs of use? They claim 5 to 7yrs warranty against fading.

5 years na Vkool tint ko with my Mazda. No issue, same as before pa rin naman.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    5 years na Vkool tint ko with my Mazda. No issue, same as before pa rin naman.

Okay I just had my oem 20 so still a long way to go. Yeah another option is to upgrade my headlight but im okay with stock.

What's the best car tint brand and color?