New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think one of the distributors is Virgil...

He used to post in kotse.com (don't know if he posts here). But I know he's in the Progetech forums. Screen name niya Ligriv (Virgil spelled backwards).

In BF Homes, a store called Copper Blue sells Mirareed. They are in front of Tahanan Village (no experience with Copper Blue, though. I just see a Mirareed sign).

Virgil will tell you that Mirareed is tons better than 3M. While he has a definite bias because he sells it, his data seem convincing. Haven't tried it, because I get my 3M Tint for free... (don't ask why or how... I can't give anyone any...)

--Alf

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by conrad
    san ba makakabili ng mirareed?

Hetfield

OT to: pero can i invite you to come to the altis eb on sa jan 11 at the fort.

here's a direct link to the thread:
    http://www.toyotaclubph.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1424
    Hey thanks! Sayang meron kaming lakad ng father ko that day. Sana meron pang susunod na EB para makapunta ako.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Roydok, DieselNubi, IMm29, ssaloon, mbt, conrad and Alfalfameister - Thanks to you all!:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Virgil Contact: 9175292628 ewan ko lang if this is still correct... Naka Mira din car ko, ok naman and di gasgasin... Di lang masyado magaling yung naginstall sakin... but ok naman...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think Virgil is still selling the Mirareeds. Anyway you can try calling/texting him if that's still his no.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sino sa inyo nakapag pakabit na ng Sunguard? ok ba ito? maganda ba yung super black or medium dark sa white car?

7. cj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Hetfield,

3M is ok but be careful. daming fake nyan from China. Get it from a reputable store.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can have mirareed tints installed in autodresscode located along amang rodriguez (its near jollibee manggahan)you can have mirareed tints installed in autodresscode located along amang rodriguez (its near jollibee manggahan)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used SunGuard before sa Maxima ko, very very satisfied with it...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also used SunGuard before on my 626. The film isn't as thick as that of 3M, but it's darker so you're not as visible than as with 3M. Was also very satisfied with it.

IMO, super dark looks good on a white car.

What's the best car tint brand and color?