New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 148 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1780
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Okay but this is VKool tint brand so other major tint brand also have the same effect? medium tint for windshield is still dark and is dangerous especially when you travel out of town frequently in dark roads.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Same with other brands, I also have 3M Color Stable in our other cars naman. But all our cars have medium tint in front and hindi naman ako hirap magdrive out of town. Used to drive Ilocos-Manila or Baguio-Manila regularly with my medium tint. Even on rainy nights nakikita naman.

Even my dad seems to have no problem driving at night with the medium tint.

What was dangerous for me was driving with dark tint (VLT = 5). Had it in my FB Civic for a time before. Too dark. Medium tint I would say is max liveable for windshield.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Same with other brands, I also have 3M Color Stable in our other cars naman. But all our cars have medium tint in front and hindi naman ako hirap magdrive out of town. Used to drive Ilocos-Manila or Baguio-Manila regularly with my medium tint. Even on rainy nights nakikita naman.

Even my dad seems to have no problem driving at night with the medium tint.

What was dangerous for me was driving with dark tint (VLT = 5). Had it in my FB Civic for a time before. Too dark. Medium tint I would say is max liveable for windshield.

I see. I always drive with no tint in the windshield and I might have to adjust a little especially driving at night maybe a light shade tint in the windshield will suffice for me the important thing is it will still be dark from outside or people outside cannot see through.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I see. I always drive with no tint in the windshield and I might have to adjust a little especially driving at night maybe a light shade tint in the windshield will suffice for me the important thing is it will still be dark from outside or people outside cannot see through.

If you have light tint on windshield, max you should put on hour sides is medium so your eyes dont keep adjusting when you glance at your side mirrors.

With that setup, kita ang loob.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    If you have light tint on windshield, max you should put on hour sides is medium so your eyes dont keep adjusting when you glance at your side mirrors.

With that setup, kita ang loob.

Isn't it that with light tint on the windshield you can just slightly glimpse on what's inside but cannot totally see.... and with medium tint on all side windows you cannot see what's inside because medium is alread dark.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i have two innovae, with identical stock headlights.
    one has no tint out front, and the other has light tint out front.
    the difference at night is obvious. there are some things i can't easily see at night, that i would normally see in my tint-less car.

someone here already posted,
    after removing his front tint, he decided he didn't need a headlight upgrade after all.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Isn't it that with light tint on the windshield you can just slightly glimpse on what's inside but cannot totally see.... and with medium tint on all side windows you cannot see what's inside because medium is alread dark.

Nope. Kita ko loob pag medium, maaaninag mo who's inside although not super clear. I have medium on all sides on my Mazda 3.

Pag light halos kitang kita na rin nasa loob. Almost no different to clear tint:

You might be referring to dark tint on the sides and medium sa windshield. Yun yung hindi talaga kita loob - best case is silhouette pag super direct sunlight.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in my older car with side tint,
    i cut out two round portholes, so's i can see the side mirrors.
    medyo baduy to the observant, but it works.
    hindi makita ang nasa loob, at malinaw ang side mirrors.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SanAyan lang for me since college super dark na pinapa install ko all around then medium windshield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2019
    3M Medium gilid ko.. Hirap ako sa madaling araw na umuulan.. Ilaw na lang palatandaan ko.. Pero kung walang headlights yung motor or sasakyan tapos mag overtake.. Tsk! Sa windshield wala din ako tint.. sabi ng friends ko mag install daw dahil babae ako.. Pero mas gusto ko talaga clear lang malinaw sa gabi na biglang buhos ulan..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Nope. Kita ko loob pag medium, maaaninag mo who's inside although not super clear. I have medium on all sides on my Mazda 3.

Pag light halos kitang kita na rin nasa loob. Almost no different to clear tint:

You might be referring to dark tint on the sides and medium sa windshield. Yun yung hindi talaga kita loob - best case is silhouette pag super direct sunlight.

Okay thanks I'll visit the BF film shop and check their tint.... they send me a pricelist and was surprised that they have high end tint with 97% heat rejection that is price at Php30k.

What's the best car tint brand and color?