New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 150 of 178 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1780
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Okay so im choosing between BF film stone and VKool oem I will try it out on my windhshield first they quoted me same price. I will go later since they are open today. Should I go with BF or Vkool? considering the bright inside, total solar rejection and of course the quality of the tint itself. BF film gets me 7yrs warranty and VKool told me 5yrs warranty.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Okay so im choosing between BF film stone and VKool oem I will try it out on my windhshield first they quoted me same price. I will go later since they are open today. Should I go with BF or Vkool? considering the bright inside, total solar rejection and of course the quality of the tint itself. BF film gets me 7yrs warranty and VKool told me 5yrs warranty.

mr. d,
    i believe the bug has bitten you hard.
    your new acquisition must be infested with it.
    heh heh.
    have fun.

picture naman jan!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    mr. d,
    i believe the bug has bitten you hard.
    your new acquisition must be infested with it.
    heh heh.
    have fun.

picture naman jan!
    Hehe I will try it our first in my windshield then if satisfied I will replaced my old tint in my other ride.... this will be the first time I will be tinting my windshield ever since I drive without tint on windshield.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hehe I will try it our first in my windshield then if satisfied I will replaced my old tint in my other ride.... this will be the first time I will be tinting my windshield ever since I drive without tint on windshield.

tip ko before you put on that tint and later decide "it's not for you" :
    mag-rayban kayo and drive around with it in the daytime and at night. see if you are comfortable with the diminished lighting.

i have two near-identical cars, one with light front tint, and one without.
    i personally prefer the non-tinted drive. "mas maraming na-pupuna, lalona sa gabi."

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    Ang jologs ata ng set up ko sa tint.. Sa Windshield wala, sa driver and front seat medium then sa rear passenger seats dark.. Kaya alam ko difference ng tatlo sa 3M brand.. Mas gusto ko pa din wala.. And 20/20 vision ko.. Sa gabi at umuulan talaga hirap ako dun sa medium kapag titingin ako side mirrors.. buti na lang hindi ako nag-dark at hindi din ako nagpalagay sa windshield.. dahil nga first time driver ako, nunber 1 pa din safety sakin..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Ang jologs ata ng set up ko sa tint.. Sa Windshield wala, sa driver and front seat medium then sa rear passenger seats dark.. Kaya alam ko difference ng tatlo sa 3M brand.. Mas gusto ko pa din wala.. And 20/20 vision ko.. Sa gabi at umuulan talaga hirap ako dun sa medium kapag titingin ako side mirrors.. buti na lang hindi ako nag-dark at hindi din ako nagpalagay sa windshield.. dahil nga first time driver ako, nunber 1 pa din safety sakin..
    I have the same tint set up for our vehicles.

No tint for the windshield ( even visor)
    Light or medium for front doors
    Super dark for rears.

One car has no tint at all.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tip ko before you put on that tint and later decide "it's not for you" :
    mag-rayban kayo and drive around with it in the daytime and at night. see if you are comfortable with the diminished lighting.

i have two near-identical cars, one with light front tint, and one without.
    i personally prefer the non-tinted drive. "mas maraming na-pupuna, lalona sa gabi."
    But my rayban is both dark outside and inside I have yet to find a rayban that is dark outside and bright inside. Lol.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    But my rayban is both dark outside and inside I have yet to find a rayban that is dark outside and bright inside. Lol.

i find it acceptable to have light tint in the front even at night. i haven't tried mediums though.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i find it acceptable to have light tint in the front even at night. i haven't tried mediums though.
    Yes light tint is okay at night but the problem is you can still be seen during daytime. So I prefer a mediun tint so you can just slightly see inside or if there is a shade in between light and medium that you can still see slightly inside and provides a much brighter view during night time.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Yes light tint is okay at night but the problem is you can still be seen during daytime. So I prefer a mediun tint so you can just slightly see inside or if there is a shade in between light and medium that you can still see slightly inside and provides a much brighter view during night time.

i understand. pero try looking at untinted cars from the front with a driver/passenger inside. the side window tints still affects largely on how much you can see from the outside viewing the inside passenger compartment. though i have no way of telling if there is any or if what kind of tint an oncoming car vehicle has. most of the time aninag lang din nalikita ko sa loob.

What's the best car tint brand and color?